Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 va247

va247

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:25 PM

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:07 AM

Hi guys. I consider myself a computer novice...just because. I have helped people out with their computer problems in the past, some were pretty hard to solve and others not so much. I am definitely willing to lend my assistance whenever I can to anyone who needs it, but I'm counting on the experts here to correct me in case I make a mistake. However, I too have problems with my computer, and again am depending on the pros to lend me their aid. All in all, I really think this site is cool and also believe it to be a wonderful thing when people just feel like helping out one another. I'm all for it (being the 2nd oldest of 6 kids, I'm used to helping out).

So thanks to everyone who can help me out in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Heretic Monkey

Heretic Monkey

• Members
  • 1,122 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:25 AM

Posted 05 January 2006 - 02:54 AM

Hey va

I believe that the majority of the people here consider themselves novices (including myself). I try to help out w/ whatever i can as well, but often find myself being corrected with more efficient problem solving techniques. Oh well, i help and learn at the same time.

Welcome to BC

--- Your friendly neighborhood heretic

Edited by Heretic Monkey, 05 January 2006 - 02:58 AM.

#3 Skywalker5

Skywalker5

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 PM

Posted 05 January 2006 - 06:01 AM

I too hope I can help people, but im all new at this, so i dont know how much i will be initially

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 05 January 2006 - 11:19 AM

BC is a great place to increase your computing knowledge by reading the Tutorials or just browsing the forum threads. Learn here until you have confidence about your expertise in a certain subject and feel able to post a helpful and correct reply to a post.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 20 January 2006 - 12:05 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! va247.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic