just click on the free button and wait for the timer to run then you will be able to download, i know it is for xp but it should work for 7.
though try this fix first.......
1) Bring up the device manager. You do that by clicking on Start button and then type 'Device Manager' in the search box. Select the "Device Manager" in the list.
2) In the list of devices, you will see "Chicony USB 2.0 Camera" with yellow bang on it. You will see either code 19 or code 1 as error codes.
3) Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
4) In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
5) Then in the Action menu of Device manager, select Scan for Hardware changes option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Everything should be fine after that.