Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HOWDY!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 drgummibear

drgummibear

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 PM

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:26 PM

Just a quick Howdy to everyone on this site. It is Awesome! It has helped me get out of a few jams, such as the new XP Recovery virus/scam being passed around. It is so great to have such a helpful resource available to me. I wish I could shake everyones hands, especially "Grinler". I cant thank you enough for your perfect instructions written to show how to remove the Windows XP Recovery virus off my computer. It was very well written and had a wheel barrow full of great downloads and help sites. A huge thank you to you from my boy who thinks his dad is a computer genius. Thanks for making me look good for him. All the best to you all. I am eeking out an existance with an older Acer AST180 with a 3800+ processor. It has been upgraded a few times by myself, by adding ram and upgrading the gaming video card. Still works great for internet searching and I have connected it into a network hub for my house. I also have a WDTV LIVE system connected to my hub. If you have never heard of it, check it out. You can play all your videos and you tube collections on your home HDTV. I live up in Canada and the snow has finally melted off and the spring flowers have come out. This computer repair just made my day. Cheers to all! drgummibear

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 AM

Posted 23 May 2011 - 04:57 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users