Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Shutting down computer , Generic Host Process with WIN32 not responding

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 aagiill

aagiill

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 AM

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:07 PM

well, okay everyone. I've searched in internet how to fix this problem. and all I got was a bunch of application to remove malware, etc. I've tried to use all of those application and it didin't fix anything. and now I'm desperate.

till I found someone who had same problem with me. from his posts, he said that he posted his problem logs here (hemm, he said he post his log by using fixcombo here, and someone proffesional helped him).

so, I hope someone here would mind to help me with my problem. this auto shutting down drove me crazy :((. also I have problem with this "Generic Host Process with WIN32 not responding" it happens all the time when I use the computer with internet network on, my internet goes really slow too :(..

maybe someone here could help me? I'll really appreciate all of your help :) thankyou, I'm looking forward for responses.

Edited by SweetTech, 20 May 2011 - 02:14 PM.
moved from Malware to AII forum--ST

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users