Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I'm thinking about developing an iOS app...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PILL5B3RRY

PILL5B3RRY

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:51 AM

Posted 20 May 2011 - 12:36 AM

Hey everybody. Recently I've been getting into programming and development, specifically iPhone App Development. I haven't had many good ideas, but one idea that really stuck with me is to create an app for an average computer user, or perhaps a computer technician, where he/she could access a database of guides, tips, tricks, and tutorials on computers. Said database should consist of BSOD error code guides, PC optimization tips, and overall just general tips and tweaks for your computer and how to make it run better. With a clean layout and user interface, it shouldn't be difficult to navigate.

The reason I'm making this thread is to see how you guys perceive it and if you think it is a good idea.

Any comments, suggestions, and critique is welcome and appreciated! ^_^

PILL5B3RRY

"When I was 5 years old, my mom would always tell me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users