Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jtmiles

jtmiles

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:55 AM

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:27 PM

Hello,
I came here to take the Malware Removal Program. I didn't realize that I needed to post 20 times before I can take it. I logged on to find an opening today, but couldn't sign up. I know how long I have been trying to get into it, so I know it will be a while before it opens up again. I'm looking forward to interacting on this site, learning from others, and perhaps helping some others. I have sought help on a few other sites, but never this one. I used to seek help on CastleCops back a few years ago. More recently I received help from Help2Go and it is there that I found out about the Malware Removal Program. The person that assisted me went through the program. They were very patient and walked me through and decided that I needed to help people with their problems in return.

I will endeavour to post here responsibly and help out when I can.

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:55 PM

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users