Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer acting up

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bonelessmild47

bonelessmild47

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 AM

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:11 PM

Hi guys.

Today i was going about my normal web browsing and decided to watch a movie. I went to the file with all my .avi s and i was scrolling through them when all of a sudden it started to stutter. Then RAMrush started saying that i only had 25% usable ram and i usually never go under 47%. Virus was my first though so i attempted to run avira but avira refused to update and was going way too slow. I restarted the computer and then i had limited or no connectivity and my ram started going below 25% again. I am currently on safe mode and have tried full scanning with malwarebytes and avira but both have found nothing. On safe mode i am fine and i dont have limited or no connectivity. I also run perfectly. One thing i did notice when i restarted normally is that the computer was fine until i attempted to update avira and fix the internet connectivity issue. Any suggestions?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 bonelessmild47

bonelessmild47
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:30 AM

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

Hey guys. So i decided to do a system restore to about 10 days ago. No luck. It was good for a bit and then the available ram started to fluctuate. Also everytime i do start up normally avira guard is disabled and my network connection is unidentified and i only have local access.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users