Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Web client laggy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Doomsis

Doomsis

• Members
  • 150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 PM

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:13 PM

I just felt like reformatting it because i wanted all my space in one drive. Before it used to have 'os:c drive' and 'd-drive'. I think the recovery stuff of windows was on the d-drive. What can I do to fix this. If you can guide me through stuff I should un-check that shouldn't be running. I noticed the lag is on and off- Parts of the day it's fine, but later on it's so laggy. Before I reformatted the computer, I used this illustrator program and it ran smoothly. After reformatting it, my computer can't handle the program no more- it's like I have to wait for it to load so I can draw here and there and then it freezes...not responding....then I wait for it to go back to normal. It takes awhile before it reads what I want to do next or undo. It's not possible someone is on our router because I turned off wireless. We kept getting kicked off our own network so I locked the wireless radio, changed my ip address and never had a problem since. The lag is like one and off.

Edited by Doomsis, 18 May 2011 - 11:46 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users