I appreciate any experts help to resolve the issue, I have been beating my head against the wall for 2 weeks. Here is what I have done:
1. Avast does not find anything
2. Ran HiJackThis and looked for something bad. Can post logs at request.
3. Try to Run ComboFix, but it never gets past: "However, scan times for badly infected machines may easily double" and PC completely locks up. I watched Task Manager close by itself today.
4. Saw a process when Combofix was running called WBVista.exe, not sure if this is something that should be there.
5. Tried GMER, does not find rootkit, but I will post log.
6. RootRepeal -- will not run
7. MBRCheck -- "Windows 7 MBR Code Detected" in green
8. Many other online virus scanners, Search and Destroy, TrendMicro, Sophos...
9. Computer has already ran Defogger, is in Disabled state.
Note: I ran the above before I found this forum which instructs not to run some of the utilities. I will refrain in future.
Thanks ahead of time for the brave soul that tries to help me.
UPDATE: Per Instructions, I tried to run DDS to generate a log, but it locked up PC completely. I am attempting to generate a GMER log right now.
UPDATE2: Ran GMER, attached is log file.
Edited by AlexLynch, 19 May 2011 - 08:36 AM.