is the manual.
They recommend sending it in for service (of course).
I found the following steps to reset the counter by Googling.
Not the best English but worth a try:
Discharge of the code 5100
1. Turn off printer.
2. retaining button Stop/Reset (red triangle in the circle) press button POWER - indicator it will light up with green color.
3. let go button Stop/Reset, continuing to hold POWER.
4. press button Stop/Reset 2 times, while holding POWER button, after which you will let go all buttons.
5. when indicator is lit BY Solid GREEN - press Stop/Reset 4 times! (this is the key)
6.turn off printer by POWER button, then turn on.
7. You should be set. If it didn't work, try it again, slowly. It WILL work!
Edit: Also check youtube. Theres a video on how to clean it but the quality is poor and I did not watch the entire thing.
Edited by Eyesee, 18 May 2011 - 12:10 PM.