Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello... and THANK YOU.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Nasada

Nasada

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 AM

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:20 AM

Well, I'm saying hello, first of all.

However, my main reason for registering and posting is to say THANK YOU.

I have been using this site for a while now. Most times for virus help. I've learned about a few programs that have saved my ass a few times now. Don't know where I would be without MB lol

My mother, as well as myself, each got infected with the Win XP 2011 virus, and I thought her pc was effed. (She got it first). Thanks to your site, and the listing of the registry files, I was able to delete the pesky exe and then run MB to fix her pc.

Tonight, I too got this virus. I had forgotten where I found the fix last time, and THANKFULLY after 20 mins, your site popped up. (On grandma's pc). Was able to delete the necessary registry files to run MB and fix this nightmare. (Still running now)

If it weren't for this website, I'd still be in the dark ages when it came to virus removal, and even reformatting my pc - did that once, it sucked. :P

After having relied on your guides and advice, I simply thought it was time to reg up and say thanks for everything. You peeps make browsing the net a better experience. \n/_

Rock on!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,577 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:50 PM

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:19 AM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users