Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Website Page Ranking

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rhynze

rhynze

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:39 PM

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:42 PM

Goodday!

I want to get a high ranking in search engine, Please help me to reach my goal. My keyword that I want to optimize is "internet cafe" because my website is all about internet cafe services. I'm begging also for help regarding backlink.

Thanks to all in advance for the help! :-)

Edited by rigel, 15 June 2011 - 11:06 AM.
Mod Edit: Removed Commercial Links - AA and website listing -rigel

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:39 AM

Posted 14 May 2011 - 11:39 PM

I would definitely contact google and look into their adsense and stuff.

#3 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 15 May 2011 - 07:54 AM

Having a page that actually loads would probably be a good start. :/

#4 KittiDS

KittiDS

• Members
  • 64 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 AM

Posted 14 June 2011 - 01:03 AM

Building a good rapport for a website isn't easy or fast, it takes a LOT of hard work and consistent attention - but with good reason. After all, the internet would be a nightmare for all of us if any ol' wacko could make a site and rise to the top, right? :crazy:

Google Ad sense is a good start, along with the thousands of ways to get backlinks, but in the end all of those efforts eventually put you in the same ranks as other new debutant sites as well... :P

Nothing beats good old fashioned direct traffic that brings people straight to your site through offline promotion like flyers, business cards, and word of mouth. Just be sure to implement some kind of system so you can track and evaluate the results.

Also, play around with your Google Analytics; make sure you're familiar with it inside and out and know all the different features it can offer!

You're already off to a great start - good luck with your site and all your promotions! :thumbup2:

Cheers!

#5 miteshaegis

miteshaegis

• Banned Spammer
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:39 AM

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:11 AM

Link building is best way to google ranking.
and also fast and easy work.

#6 KamakaZ

KamakaZ

• Members
  • 739 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 PM

Posted 29 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Link building is best way to google ranking.
and also fast and easy work.

I wouldn't say it's the best way, also some say having reciprocal links can damage your ranking - more info. What I beleive to be the best way to push your ranking is to have good content/landing pages that is reguarly updated (weekly/fortnightly).

Have a read through this blog for some more information or try googling SEO, there is so much more involved with ranking well than the number/source of your incoming links.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
There are 10 types of people in the world, those that can read binary, and those who can't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users