Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

trojan.agent/Gen-Nullo[Short]...help?!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 samantham90

samantham90

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:01 AM

Posted 14 May 2011 - 02:15 PM

My antivirus began popping up last night saying that it had detected and automatically removed a trojan virus. It popped up like this like 3 times in a row. I assumed that the problem had been taken care of. But them my computer started acting odd, I ran malwarebytes anti malware and it detected a trojan and some spyware and quarantined it. But my computer was still acting crazy. So I downloaded superantispyare and ran a full scan in safe mode. It detected over 300 spyware things and still the one trojan, said it was called trojan.agent/Gen-Nullo[Short]. My computer is pretty much acting normal now, but my McAfee says real time scanning is turned off and when I try and turn it on it acts like it is turned on but then less than a few seconds later it gets turned off automatically. It also won't let me run a virus scan through McAfee. The malwarebytes and superantispyware will scan. I don't understand why my McAfee won't work. I assume it is because the trojan isn't gone. I need help getting rid of this thing. I'm at a total loss. I'm not completely computer illiterate but I'm certainly not a pro either so bear with me. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can provide. Oh, I've already downloaded RKill, and DeFogger. I'm running windows 7.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users