This will take care of those ESET detections (the other one is already in quarantine):
and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:
del /Q %0
Save this as fix.bat
Choose to "Save type as - All Files"
It should look like this:
Double click on fix.bat & allow it to run.
Now I have another update and soem very important cleanup for you to take care of:
Your Adobe reader needs to be updated. Please visit Adobe's site
and grab the newest version. Be sure to watch for and uncheck any boxes offering to install other software.
- Press the Windows key + R on your keyboard or click Start -> Run. Copy and past the following text into the run box that opens and press OK:
Delete the following tools along with any other logs you saved from our work:
to your desktop
- Close any open windows.
- Double click the TFC icon to run the program
- TFC will close all open programs itself in order to run,
- Click the Start button to begin the process.
- Allow TFC to run uninterrupted.
- The program should not take long to finish it's job
- Once its finished it should automatically reboot your machine,
- if it doesn't, manually reboot to ensure a complete clean
Finally, I'd like to make a couple of suggestions to help you stay clean in the future:
Please post once more so I know you are all set and I can mark this thread resolved. Good luck and stay safe!
- Restart any anti-malware programs that we disabled while we were cleaning your machine.
- Keep your antivirus application and MBAM current and updated. Scan with them at least weekly.
- Avoid using P2P programs. Refer back to my earlier post for more information.
- Please read this post for some helpful information.