! Welcome to BleepingComputer Forums
My name is Georgi
and and I will be helping you with your computer problems.
Before we begin, please note the following:
- I will working be on your Malware issues, this may or may not, solve other issues you have with your machine.
- The logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me.
- Stay with the topic until I tell you that your system is clean. Missing symptoms does not mean that everything is okay.
- Instructions that I give are for your system only!
- Please do not run any tools until requested ! The reason for this is so I know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.
- Please perform all steps in the order received. If you can't understand something don't hesitate to ask.
- Again I would like to remind you to make no further changes to your computer unless I direct you to do so. I will not help you if you do not follow my instructions.
To protect your clean computer, please use Flash Disinfector
Download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs
and save it to your desktop.
Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you ran it. Don't delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection.Note: If using Firefox right-click on any download links and choose Save As
- Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
- The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives including your mobile phone. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
- Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
- Reboot your computer when done.
Please download OTH
to your flashdrive
Please download OTL
to your flashdrive
Move the flashdrive to your infected computer.
Double click the OTH file to run it and click Kill All Processes
, your desktop will go blank.
Then select Start OTL
. OTL will now run
- Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
- When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
- Click the Internet Explorer button, post these logs in your Virus Removal topic.
If needed use your other computer to post the logs (they are saved on your flashdrive)