Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wayne50

Wayne50

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

Hi, just found this site on the net and thought I would check it out as I have got a stupid trojan and can't get rid of it but before i post a question i will have a look at the topics in the relevant part of the forum as someone is sure to have had the same problem. Anyway, I hope you are all good and that I can get my pc back to normal soon. It constantly amazes me as why some dickheads are so petty, maliscious and really warped as to why they would want to create vuruses etc in the first place...then again, as someone once said, a genius can pretend to be an idiot but an idiot can never pretend to be a genius and virus makers are just idiots and should be decapitated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:01 AM

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:22 AM

I am sure BC can help you with your malware problem.
Thanks for joining and welcome to BC!
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users