Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Blaster worm on vista! HELP PLEASE!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 houstonr

houstonr

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:44 PM

Okay so I don't really know how I got it... but I was just going through facebook and then got infected by it. As to how I am writing this even though I don't have the access to ANY programs, I have another computer in my house. Anyways, how do I remove this stupid virus? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Moved topic from Vista to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 houstonr

houstonr
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:48 PM

One of my computers got infect by the blaster worm virus. I've done a little research on it and apparently you can't get on vista, so it's called a rogue virus? Anyways, I was just on the internet doing nothing worth getting a virus (Facebook), and then the internet just shut down. As of right now, I have access to nothing. No internet, no system restore, everything. Can anyone help me out ASAP? Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users