Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adobe Cs5

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JUICYboy

JUICYboy

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:57 PM

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

Hello Everyone

Okay now I have seen how expensive Adobe Cs5 is.

What I am trying to figure out is how there is people at Craigslist selling it for $50-100 U.S. Dollars...? :o

I mean how can they go from +$1500 to $50?

Are these copies for real or are they a scam <_<

Like this one:
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/sys/2337658976.html :blink:

Im sure Adobe will cut some heads of for this....... :hysterical:

Edited by JUICYboy, 13 May 2011 - 07:39 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 txtchr

txtchr

• Members
  • 153 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:57 PM

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:49 AM

I'll bet this is someone looking to make a fast buck and leave you hanging with nothing to install.

Each version of CS5 comes with a unique product code, and to activate that particular product code, you need unique serial number(s) for it to install. That product code and those serial numbers are registered to the users, and believe me, it's pretty extensive what information you have to provide to Adobe in order to get those serial numbers and then to install and activate the software.

Yeah, he'll give you the serial numbers after you've forked over your cash, but then when you try to install it, good luck getting anything to launch. Adobe has gone to great lengths to deter this kind of piracy, and for those of us that buy the legitimate suite, it's a real hassle. Sure there are still people who offer pirated versions on the torrent sites and give you codes to get it to run, but this jacks up the price in the end for all of us.

Buyer beware. If you want something, pay for the real thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users