Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

two albums that are on my list for purchasing

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 chromebuster

chromebuster

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:01:10 AM

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:12 PM

hey all,
I'm just curious, who all here likes Bloom 06/Eiffel 65 and Season's End (the Gothic Medal band from England, not to get it confused with the hip-hop group)? I ask because there are two albums of both that I cannot seem to find in the online stores. I've checked both Amazon and iTunes for The Failing light (Season's End), and for Club test 02 (Bloom 06). Does anyone know if there are stores which I missed? Can you purchase nonmainstream albums right from the web site of the artist? If anybody knows where these two are still being sold, it'd be great.

Thanks,
Chromebuster

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,963 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2011 - 05:57 PM

Here they are:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Failing-Light-Seasons-End/dp/B000AQBAO4

http://www.amazon.com/Club-Test-02-Bloom06/dp/B002FG9NKU/ref=pd_sim_m_1

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/club-test-02-ep/id320386864

~ OB

Edited by Orange Blossom, 13 May 2011 - 05:59 PM.
Correct link. ~ OB

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#3 chromebuster

chromebuster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:36 PM

Wow! Thanks! I'm just curious though, I understand why I couldn't find The Failing light, but the bloom 06 album makes no sense that it doesn't come up in an MP3 download search. Are there just some things that aren't available as MP3 downloads, but they are available as actual CDs?? I get so used to the MP3 thingo that I don't check actual CD searchs.

#4 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,963 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

You're welcome.

And I have no idea. I don't use MP3 myself. I simply did a Google search using the album titles and the band (I presume band) names, neither of which I had heard of before.

Orange Blossom :cherry:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

#5 chromebuster

chromebuster
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:24 PM

Ah. Very cool. And you really should listen to those though. Both are awesome. Now it's going to be funny me trying to convert British currency to American currency though. Because evidently accounts from amazon.com don't carry over to amazon.co.uk.

#6 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,963 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

If you pay by credit card, the credit card company will do the conversion automatically I believe. At least that's how it worked when I ordered something from gyroscope in England.

Orange Blossom :cherry:

Orange Blossom

#7 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:11 PM

I usually don't listen to "Goth Metal"but I'll assume the issue is the same as I have with "Grindcore","Deathcore","Psyco-billie", etc. distribution in that it is next to non-existent.

Amazon(US) has a CD copy (new) for $38.32. Seasons End @ Amazon. It loos as though there is one copy available for $2.75 +shipping but there is no description of it so I'm weary of it. I've heard of issues with AmazonUK's "out of region" downloading ("This item is only available for sale in the UK") it maybe a label thing but I just thought you should know.

It appears as though they have no US distribution according to EncyclopeadiaMetallum.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users