Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Macrium Reflect

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Moby Purple

Moby Purple

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:29 PM

I installed this today (free version), created a backup to an EHD. I then created a Linux boot disk. Problem - when I boot from the boot disk, the EHD containing the backup is not shown, only the C drive. I recreated the boot disk using the Compatability Mode, no luck. EHD shows up in My Computer and shows enabled in Device Manager. EHD is formatted in NTFS. OS is Win7 Pro, 64-bit. Any ideas?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Moby Purple

Moby Purple
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:29 AM

Posted 13 May 2011 - 03:57 PM

Problem solved. The EHD was there all along, Macrium changed the drive letter, and I didn't catch it. The old brain ain't what it used to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users