Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

10yr Computer Tech Onboard - Signing On

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fairnie

Fairnie

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:58 AM

Posted 03 January 2006 - 12:10 PM

Good Day

I found this site and looks to be a great place to share info and MS problems. I have been a computer tech for 10 years running all over Ontario and Michigan fixing computers. I started out working for Dependable Crap doing Cogeco Wave High Speed Cable Modem installs and it went from there. I have run my own company for years working for high end and low end companies fixing computers. We closed our company down last year for two reason one is too many backyard joesmo fixing computers, second was the take over of Microsoft dictating computer standards. Another reason was tired of telling people how to use the computer over and over same thing every week, I used to show them one thing and next week I will get a call to return saying its broken but all it was they did not write any notes previous week and did pay attention, I show them again. I am now teaching computers but enjoyment is a lot better I teach people the basics, to people want to learn.

I hate computers

Send me a message if I can help or share info great

THanks see you on the boards.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:19 AM

You can certainly always help, since help is always needed as BC continues to grow in membership. As complex as computing has become, no one person can be an expert in every area, so our users share their knowledge.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 16 January 2006 - 10:39 PM

:thumbsup: to BC! Fairnie.

Good Luck,
yano :flowers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic