Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No start up Black Screen

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Danhar

Danhar

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 AM

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:19 PM

Have a Sony Vaio VGC-RA820G Model PCV-A11L
Just getting a black screen,the vaio screen comes up and the intel inside then it goes black Have windows home xp
Any help.
Thanks
Dan
Also looked at about 20 pages for the same issues and will look again

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,646 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:33 AM

Posted 10 May 2011 - 04:23 PM

What is new or different since the last time everything worked properly (ie, new hw, new sw, virus, error, etc)?

#3 Danhar

Danhar
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:33 AM

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:28 PM

Nothing really, it seems that it was getting slower. I guess that it is either old or just worn out, the only thing is that all my dwg. files are on it. I just put in a cd of XP and it says press any key to boot from disk but it seems that the keyboard is not working.

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,411 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 AM

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:36 PM

One discussion at http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f15/sony-vaio-black-screen-problem-530506.html .

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users