Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Favorites

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Murrar

Murrar

• Members
  • 193 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:35 AM

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:55 AM

I have Internet Explorer 9 on my windows 7 computer. Internet Explorer 9 is confusing to me. If I wanted to transfer an item in my Favorites list from one category to another, how would I do that? It used to be easy in Internet Explorer 8. Thank you.Murrar

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 odin88

odin88

• Members
  • 97 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 AM

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:15 AM

Hi,
I use IE9 and find it alot easier to use than any other browser, to transfer files and folders in the favourites tab.. on the right side of the web page you will see the favourites star click on that then in the drop down menu on the add to favourites you can import/export and organise your folders there.

Iain.
our attitude toward life determins lifes attitude towards us.

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Staff Emeritus
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:05:35 AM

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:45 AM

It isn't difficult to do what you want.

After opening favorites, click on the drop down arrow, choose Organize Favorites, and move the link from where it is to where you want it to be.

Alternate method: if you have the Menu bar enabled, click on Favorites/Organize Favorites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users