Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking for Good Anti-Spyware/Malware

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Salduchi

Salduchi

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:08 PM

Hello Guys, I'm running Windows 7. I'm using Microsoft Security Essentials. I normally run a separate Malware/Spyware. I had Spyhunter but it lapsed today. I was wondering if you can recommend a better replacement. Thanks you.

Edit: Reposted Question in the AntiVirus, Firewall section...

Edited by Salduchi, 08 May 2011 - 11:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,732 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:00 AM

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:15 AM

Since this topic has been reposted in the proper forum, this topic is closed to avoid confusion for everyone.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users