Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can i manually do what the GMAbooster does?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Leon.

Leon.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:43 AM

So GMAbooster is supposed to be a program that can speed up your graphics for better performance, but i have a Toshiba Satallite c655-s5132 that has a Intel GMA x4500 but GMAbooster hasn't released one for that yet (but yet the show it on the download page) they say they plan to release it but i don't know when and how long its been sence the said they planned on releasing it.

So my question is:

Can you do the samething the GMAbooster does but manually?
I mean i play this one game Combat Arms, the computer i use it just about good to play on Combat arms but when the room is full (16 players max) the game slows down and it hard to play, or when i get a gun fight with one person it slows down abit but enough to affect my skills.

Edited by hamluis, 11 May 2011 - 11:03 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to All Other Applications.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ryladine

ryladine

• Members
  • 58 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:21 PM

The short answer? Yes. Anything that software can do to your computer you should be able to do manually. However, if your device is under warranty, using that software, or doing anything it can do manually would almost certainly void it.

I'm not an expert on this sort of thing though, so for actually accomplishing it you would have to ask someone else. I'm sorry if my answer is a bit less than helpful, but I don't want to provide any in-accurate information and potentially cause you to harm your computer.
"Ignorance is not stupidity, refusing to correct it is. Stupidity should be a crime punishable by death." A soon to be famous quote by: Ryladine

Most scientist's think that man is the dominant species on earth, I know the truth, its not man that is the dominant species, its cats.

#3 layman806

layman806

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

But, How do I do it? Is there a regedit or something? Or something else?

Edited by layman806, 04 August 2014 - 04:24 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users