Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Has ijji.com/soldierfront stopped supporting win xp?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CallOfBooty

CallOfBooty

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:28 AM

Hi,

For me ijji.com has a cool fps called soldier front and i've been hooked for a couple of years. I've got their "d/c bug" which means that your computer disconnects from the game as it is loading. Once loaded, you are in the game and playing. Their forum admins are shy to tackle the problem and that may be because ijji might have stopped supporting windows xp. One ijji forum member suggested trying to run in compatibility mode and there was some change in the game behavior but no real solution. I've tried the software reinstall with a registry cleaning in between, several times. The problem started right after the Sept 30 2010 update. Anyone know anything?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:01 AM

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:08 PM

Im slightly confused as to the problem, perhaps some clarification, what do you mean by "that your computer disconnects from the game as it is loading. Once loaded, you are in the game and playing" If the computer disconnects during loading, how exactly are you in game? is your character in the game server to be used as target practice, while your sitting at the menu screen, or does it basically load you in game into your own little world where theres no one to shoot at?

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users