Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

visual basic 6 storage classes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 comet@earth

comet@earth

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:09 PM

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:07 AM

I had my visual basic exam today.Explain storage classes in visual basic was one of the questions.I don't know what the answer should be.I have written about data types in vb.What is the correct answer and Is my answer completely wrong?
Thank You

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JosiahK

JosiahK

• Members
  • 269 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 PM

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:49 PM

Why don't you say what you thought the answer was? It's hard to say whether you were right or wrong without that :wink: .

Edited by JosiahK, 06 May 2011 - 12:49 PM.

Quod non mortiferum, fortiorem me facit.
I don't read minds. Please help everyone by answering any questions and reporting on the results of any instructions. Query any concerns and explain problems or complications.

#3 comet@earth

comet@earth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:00 PM

I have written about data types in vb.What is the correct answer?

#4 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 AM

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

Did you want us to Google that for you, or can you handle it yourself? :whistle:

#5 comet@earth

comet@earth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:21 AM

I tried googling but did not find anything relevant.Like in C I know that storage classes are static,auto,extern and register but for visual basic no valid search results are displayed.So I thought asking would be better,Thank You

#6 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 AM

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

You just enumerated four types pf storage classes. A storage class is an abstract class definition and not specific to a language, just like there is no difference in an if-loop between languages (ignoring syntactical differences).

#7 comet@earth

comet@earth
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 170 posts
  •  

Posted 13 May 2011 - 04:14 AM

Then I guess my answer was totally wrong.Thank You

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users