Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wireless Card Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wesley99

wesley99

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 02 January 2006 - 04:44 PM

I first time poster to this site and I am having a lot of problem with a wireless card. I have a Falcon Northwest computer with 2 PCI slots running Windows Xp. I Recently bought a D-Link G 54Air plus G Desktop Adapter for my computer. I have followed the directions exact and when it comes to booting up my computer and having the card found it will not find it. I have absolutly no idea what the problem could be. The Drivers were installed right and the card was installed right. The PC just wont read it. Anyone have an idea what could be wrong? if you need a more info ill be happy to provide it. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 unrepper

unrepper

• Members
  • 205 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:19 AM

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:10 PM

Power down the PC
Remove the card
Power up PC and insert the disk
Click install drivers