Jump to content
Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:07 PM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:26 PM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:48 PM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:58 PM
Edited by iumf, 05 May 2011 - 10:59 PM.
Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:02 PM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:06 PM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:07 PM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:08 PM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:12 PM
GMER does not work in 64bit Mode!!!!!!
Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
- Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
- Zipped Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in safe mode.
- Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
- Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
- Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
- Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.
- GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic Full Scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
- If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
- Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
- When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
- Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
- Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.
-- If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a BSODs, uncheck Devices on the right side before scanning.
Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:41 PM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:45 PM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:46 PM
Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:49 PM
Edited by iumf, 05 May 2011 - 11:50 PM.
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users