Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Daum Pot player?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Goodspeed

Goodspeed

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:42 PM

Posted 05 May 2011 - 06:57 AM

Installed 1.5 beta English version of DPP, after update it's turned to all Korean......how can I fix it & from which link can I download the latest English version?

How can DPP be made as the default MP?

Can DPP & VLC coexist with out a conflict?

Thanks.

Edited by hamluis, 16 May 2011 - 07:13 PM.
Moved from All Other to Audio/Video.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Barthez

Barthez

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:42 PM

Installed 1.5 beta English version of DPP, after update it's turned to all Korean......how can I fix it & from which link can I download the latest English version?

PotPlayer includes an auto-update future, it checks original player page for program updates, maybe it found new version (korean) and install it on top of English ?

You can download English version of PotPlayer from this site (if updates are present, you will find them there too), this same site hosts a changelog for PotPlayer here (link is also accessible from download page, next to Documentation: entry).

How can DPP be made as the default MP?

I personally use internal PotPlayer settings to do this:
Posted Image

Can DPP & VLC coexist with out a conflict?

AFAIK yes. Daum PotPlayer uses internal filters to decode audio/video so it shouldn't collide with VLC, although i didn't try it (i use MPC-HC as a secondary player).

Barthez

Posted Image

#3 Goodspeed

Goodspeed
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:17 PM

Thanks.

1. Care to have a look at this thread for your expert comments http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=87041#post87041 .

2. Updates for PotPlayer from this site http://www.dvbsupport.net/download/index.php?act=category&id=16 are also in English?

3. What internal settings do you use to make it default MP?

4. How do you compare MPC-HC vs VLC?

#4 Goodspeed

Goodspeed
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:18 PM

Cannot view the image posted?

#5 Barthez

Barthez

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:36 AM

Ad.2
Yes the updates are present there as a separate download and are available in English;

Ad.3
There is a photo (hosted on imageshack.us) in the post: http://img694.imageshack.us/i/daumpotplayerassoc.png/

Barthez

Posted Image

#6 bleedinng

bleedinng

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:42 AM

Posted 27 September 2016 - 03:29 AM

You may try Allavsoft to download Daum movie or video with one click and save the high-quality output in various video formats: MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, MKV and other more. I hope this will help you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users