Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Apple releases the iPod Photo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 26 October 2004 - 03:06 PM

A new iPod has been released that has enhanced storage, a color screen, and the ability to show pictures.

A delight for the ears. A feast for the eyes. Though it’s no bigger than a pack of playing cards and weighs in at just over 6 ounces, iPod Photo delivers a one-two sensory punch. Letting you carry an entire library of your favorite music — up to 15,000 songs — or enough photos — as many as 25,000 — to fill nearly 200 slide trays or cover nearly 5,000 square feet of wall space. Got a really big den?
iPod Photo in dock

The newest member of the iPod family, iPod Photo comes in two sizes: a 40GB model, available for $499, and a capacious 60GB model that sells for $599. Both feature a razor sharp LCD display that lets you see your photos in vivid color — 65,536 colors, to be exact. And with its built-in backlighting, you’ll be able to admire those photos indoors or out.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 JEservices

JEservices

helping hand

• Members
  • 1,700 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 PM

Posted 26 October 2004 - 03:29 PM

Thanks for the link. It says that you can hook up AV cables to transmit to a TV or projector. I wonder if you can plug your dig cam into it, so that you can transfer directly from cam? It doesnt mention in directly, but it would be a nice addition...

Also, it did not say when it will be coming out (unless I missed it). I would be willing to bet it will be before the Christmas season.
We are all curious like a cat. We wonder, we ask, we learn.
Please post back when a suggestion works, so that others may learn.

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Topic Starter

• Admin
  • 43,395 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:36 PM

Posted 26 October 2004 - 03:52 PM

I think they are expecting to roll it out by tuesday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users