Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer running slow

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Norbert W

Norbert W

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:18 PM

We have two computers, a desktop and a laptop, both of which have started behaving strangely over the past few weeks. I have already made a post in the logs section for the laptop, so this post will be for the other computer. We recently replaced the hard drive and set up a series of partitions to house XP Home 32bit (primary boot) and minimal Ubuntu launching directly into XBMC (option under Grub2.)

The first problem we noticed was severe system slowdown, with the windows startup and shutdown sounds playing back with severe jitter. Then any attempt to access the internet appeared to be blocked. I made a call to our ISP's tech support and together we found that there was nothing wrong with the internet connection - pings to Google and other sites made from a command prompt received the correct and proper response. Also, the BBC iPlayer plugin played streaming media perfectly, and by a variety of Linux Live CDs all had no problem accessing the internet. Eventually I discovered that Avast appeared to blocking all internet traffic so I downloaded AVG Free and replaced it with that and full internet access returned. I also installed MalwareBytes Anti-Malware, Spybot Search and Destroy, Ad Aware and Emsisoft Anti-Malware. Aside from loads of suspicious cookies and one or two things hiding in the temp folder nothing significant was found. I also downloaded HiJack This, DDS and Gmer. DDS refused to run but Gmer didn't find anything, and nothing unusual appeared to be flagged up when I checked the HijackThis log online. Additionally System Restore appears to be no longer working, however I did not try System Restore until after AVG had found a "Trojan horse Agent2.CEBR" embedded in one of the system restore files and I had allowed it to send the file to the virus vault. AVG also found a whole host of orphaned registry entries that I let it fix (when prompted I installed AVG PC Tuneup 2011 and allowed it to run.)

However it is still running slowly. I uninstalled Ad Aware and Emsisoft. Ad Aware in particular seemed to be hogging lots of system resources (as does TeaTimer) and it has been slightly faster since I removed it. Task Manager had "System" running at 126,320 K at all times until I stopped the TeaTimer service, now it is permanently at 126,176 K and hasn't returned although I have rebooted the computer twice since then. However we are now able to watch video files in VLC with minimal jitter - they were unwatchably stuttery before I stopped the TeaTimer service.

Earlier on today I tried Rkill but all it did was stop the Realtek audio driver from functioning until after reboot. About half an hour ago AVG spotted another infection in one of the system restore files, identified as "Virus identified Win32/Cryptor" and which I also allowed AVG to move to the virus vault.

A search on this site let me to the following page:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic176761.html

and I followed Budapest's advice. MalwareBytes Anti-Malware has given this computer a clean bill of health. I am about to reboot in safe mode and run SUPERAntiSpyware and ATF Cleaner but thought I should probably post this first in case everything I have typed so far vanishes.

On the plus side, this particular computer does at least seem to be funtioning, even if it is not quite as zippy as it has been up to only last week. I have been through several guides on this site and am still not sure what is causing the problems (Task Manager reveals five instances of svchost.exe running under the Processes tab, for example.) Hopefully someone here can advise me further on how to proceed.

Edited by Norbert W, 04 May 2011 - 07:21 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:47 PM

Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

When you ran a scan with Malwarebytes, did you run a quick scan or a full scan? If the former, then I recommend rerunning it under a complete scan.

Also post the logs of the results.

#3 Norbert W

Norbert W
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:39 AM

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.50.1.1100
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 6508

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

05/05/2011 14:27:32
mbam-log-2011-05-05 (14-27-32).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 198190
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 49 minute(s), 28 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
c:\portable apps\ultrasurf 10.06\u1006.exe (Trojan.UltraSurf) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#4 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 05 May 2011 - 09:42 AM

Now that you have ran Malwarebytes please run the following:

SUPERAntiSpyware:

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free

• Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen and exit the program.
  • Do not run a scan just yet.
Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with SUPERAntiSpyware as follows:
  • Launch the program and back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan and click "Next".
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Instructions:

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Now GMER

GMER does not work in 64bit Mode!!!!!!

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:

• Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

Posted Image
  • GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic Full Scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and be sure to re-enable your anti-virus, Firewall and any other security programs you had disabled.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in safe mode.
-- If GMER crashes or keeps resulting in a BSODs, uncheck Devices on the right side before scanning

#5 Norbert W

Norbert W
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:03 AM

Here is the SuperAnti-Spyware log. Scan took over three hours to complete, but then everything seems to be running far slower than is reasonable at the minute, even simple copy-pasting.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 05/05/2011 at 07:02 PM

Application Version : 4.51.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 6994
Trace Rules Database Version: 4806

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 03:31:43

Memory items scanned : 218
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 4511
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 44836
File threats detected : 3

Adware.Tracking Cookie
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cdu9kjmc.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.2o7.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cdu9kjmc.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.xiti.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\cdu9kjmc.default\cookies.sqlite ]

and here is the Gmer log:

GMER 1.0.15.15570 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-04-27 16:46:15
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 Harddisk0\DR0 -> \Device\Ide\IdeDeviceP0T0L0-4 WDC_WD20EARS-00MVWB0 rev.51.0AB51
Running: gmer.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\SOPHIE~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\pwtdypow.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwAllocateVirtualMemory [0xEC240728]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwClose [0xEC2477EA]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwCreateKey [0xEC2476A2]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwDeleteKey [0xEC247CA8]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwDeleteValueKey [0xEC247BBE]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwDuplicateObject [0xEC247276]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwFreeVirtualMemory [0xEC2407D8]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwOpenKey [0xEC24777E]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwOpenProcess [0xEC2471B2]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwOpenThread [0xEC247218]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwProtectVirtualMemory [0xEC240870]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwQueryValueKey [0xEC2478C2]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwRenameKey [0xEC247D76]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwRestoreKey [0xEC247880]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwSetValueKey [0xEC247A04]

Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwCreateProcessEx [0xEC25482E]
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwCreateSection [0xEC254652]
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ZwLoadDriver [0xEC25478C]
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) NtCreateSection
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ObInsertObject
Code \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software) ObMakeTemporaryObject

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwLoadDriver 80584160 7 Bytes JMP EC254790 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!NtCreateSection 805AB3C8 7 Bytes JMP EC254656 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ObMakeTemporaryObject 805BC556 5 Bytes JMP EC2501EE \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ObInsertObject 805C2FDA 5 Bytes JMP EC251C88 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)
PAGE ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCreateProcessEx 805D117A 7 Bytes JMP EC254832 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)

---- User code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe[300] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe[372] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe[396] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe[404] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE[428] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSTMON_Y.EXE[568] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe[604] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe[616] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe[628] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe[652] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe[884] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe[928] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe[940] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1132] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe[1216] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1340] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1404] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1560] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe[1692] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[1780] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\AvastSvc.exe[1812] kernel32.dll!SetUnhandledExceptionFilter 7C84495D 4 Bytes [C2, 04, 00, 90] {RET 0x4; NOP }
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe[1884] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE[1948] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[2308] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Desktop\fix tools\gmer.exe[2504] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\Documents and Settings\Sophie Djian\Desktop\fix tools\gmer.exe[2504] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe[2948] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe[3392] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] ntdll.dll!LdrLoadDll 7C91632D 5 Bytes JMP 64D06950 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] ntdll.dll!LdrUnloadDll 7C9171CD 5 Bytes JMP 64D069B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] ADVAPI32.dll!SetServiceObjectSecurity 77E36D81 5 Bytes JMP 64D09D40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigA 77E36E69 5 Bytes JMP 64D07AE0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfigW 77E37001 5 Bytes JMP 64D07ED0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2A 77E37101 5 Bytes JMP 64D08290 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] ADVAPI32.dll!ChangeServiceConfig2W 77E37189 5 Bytes JMP 64D083C0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceA 77E37211 5 Bytes JMP 64D06E40 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] ADVAPI32.dll!CreateServiceW 77E373A9 5 Bytes JMP 64D072B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] ADVAPI32.dll!DeleteService 77E374B1 5 Bytes JMP 64D078E0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExW 7E42820F 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BB30 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] USER32.dll!UnhookWindowsHookEx 7E42D5F3 5 Bytes JMP 64D0BCB0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] USER32.dll!SetWindowsHookExA 7E431211 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B9B0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] USER32.dll!SetWinEventHook 7E4317F7 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B720 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)
.text C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe[3720] USER32.dll!UnhookWinEvent 7E4318AC 5 Bytes JMP 64D0B8A0 C:\Program Files\Alwil Software\Avast5\snxhk.dll (avast! snxhk/AVAST Software)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

Device \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs aswMon2.SYS (avast! File System Filter Driver for Windows XP/AVAST Software)

Device \FileSystem\Fastfat \FatCdrom aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)

AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp aswTdi.SYS (avast! TDI Filter Driver/AVAST Software)

Device \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat aswSP.SYS (avast! self protection module/AVAST Software)

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat fltmgr.sys (Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager/Microsoft Corporation)
AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat aswMon2.SYS (avast! File System Filter Driver for Windows XP/AVAST Software)

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

I couldn't get Gmer to run properly in normal mode. AVG came back on before it had completed and it stopped itself. I pressed "Scan" a second time and it very quickly invoked a BSOD (Error code 10000050, parameter1 e17211f8, parameter2 00000000, parameter3 8053a64e, parameter4 00000001.). Finally I rebooted into safe mode and ran it from there.

Incidentally, while looking at the Event Viewer right now, it seems there are an unusually large number of logs under "Security" (roughly 75 Success Audits and one Failure Audit) since booting up fifteen minutes ago and several hundred (by my estimate) Event 56 Warnings covering the same time period. This is surely not normal. Might it perhaps shed some light on the problems we seem to be having?

#6 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2011 - 11:15 AM

Please perform the following, so that we can get the exact specs of your computer. This will better assist us in helping you more.

Publish a Snapshot using Speccy

The below is for those who cannot get online

Please take caution when attaching a text file to your post if you cannot copy/paste the link to your post, you will need to edit it to make sure that your Windows Key is not present.

#7 Norbert W

Norbert W
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:41 PM

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/q5K1WRNAGQYK1Qd2krvf2Ot

#8 Norbert W

Norbert W
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:45 PM

For some reason it offered me a second url immediately after the first one:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/S40ELkaI7Xt6qvHXciwaLo4

I had to reboot to get it to run to completion. The first few times it couldn't seem to get past the spinning circle in the bottom left hand corner, for half an hour or more. I had to close the process manually in order to initiate reboot.

#9 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:52 AM

I would recommend adding more RAM, and possibly getting Microsoft Security Essentials as it is much more memory friendly then AVG.

#10 Norbert W

Norbert W
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2011 - 10:29 AM

I took your advice, removed AVG and installed Microsoft Security Essentials. Everything seems to be running better now. I can only presume that an Avast update made the system unworkable and replacing it with AVG just prolonged the symptoms.

Thanks for all the help and advice.

Edited by Norbert W, 08 May 2011 - 10:36 AM.

#11 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:07 PM

You are welcome.

#12 Norbert W

Norbert W
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  

Posted 10 May 2011 - 12:01 PM

Computer is still behaving weirdly, although with less obvious processor overhead than before. One thing that concerns me is that an icon for Winows Messenger suddenly appeared near the clock. We have never opted to install this. Under Add/Remove Windows Components it appears on the checklist with 0KB allocated. I have unchecked it and it seems to have been removed. I guess I will know for sure when I reboot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users