Posted 04 May 2011 - 07:24 AM
Hello, I removed MS Removal tool from my daughters laptop (Toshiba Satellite) running Win 7 by using the appropriate Spyware Removal guide, however, the whole system has gone crazy since.
1. System Restore- not working
2. Windows Security Service cannot be started
3. No audio
4. Automatic updates not working
5. Switch on and Shutdown not working properly
6. Unable to get new broadband connection working, system denies the existence of a wi-fi card or an ethernet card (they are both installed)
Device manager reports everything present and correct with no problems.
I'm presuming that the MS Removal guide did not get rid of all the malware files
I'm in need of some heavy duty help here!