Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware help probably the worst

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Terminatez

Terminatez

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:57 AM

Posted 03 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

I cant run msconfig, task manager, system restor, and install any program what so ever (Windows cannot fin '____'. Make sure you typed thae name correctly and the ntry again. To searhc...) Happens with every program i try to install. Internet explorer doesnt work. Cnat tpye anythign in "run".
I cant run hijackthis. The virus comes off in safe mode as well. The little icon on the bottom right taskbar is a red circle with a white X in the middle. Wall paper is "your system is infected"
No internet at all. I think it was "you pc protector" malware but i deleted some files but i know its still i nhere somewhere. Its an XP sp1 dell 600m. No antivirus cna be installed or ad warez. Can only open somethings on control panel.

Any help please im desperate :(

also before desktop shows it says "spyware alert!"
security warning
worm.win32.netsky detected on your maching.

type virus
system affected win 2k, ntt ,me ,xp, vista, 7
recomendations: nexxasray for full sysstem scan

Edited by Terminatez, 03 May 2011 - 09:44 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users