Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ubuntu 11.04

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 johndepere

johndepere

• Members
  • 78 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:20 AM

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:44 PM

Hello, I am new to Ubuntu and a novice computer user. I have installed Wubi and used the installation guide to install Ubuntu on my computer alongside Windows. The install finished completely but when I restarted the computer I did not get the option to start the op sys into Ubuntut and it just started Windows as normal. I have read in one of the help guides to see if the install files had gotten renamed to found ooo.(they did not) and to check for the boot files and they all seem to be there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks John. Also to note; I am trying to install the latest version 11.04 via the cd I burned off Ubuntu site.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users