Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introducing myself

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Red2Black88

Red2Black88

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 PM

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:05 AM

Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself to you all, I've been having a few technical issues of late and found the fantastic community here. As the topic desc suggests the nature of my work is in online marketing, but don't worry - I do not intend to produce any spam on these forums whatsoever. I have found so many useful tools and suggestions on BleepingComputer.com within the last 4 hrs. I believe that WOTR (Web of Trust) is going to be areally useful toolbar for my line of work - and will be really great to get a quick overview of various on and offpage trust factors that help make a website credible. The other great thing about this place is how everything is categorised. The startup taskbar process database is a great resource that I haven't found anywhere else - a brilliant tool to convey suspicious activity on startup.

Anyway I'm here because I literally surf 100's of websites a day with my line of work and inevitably from time to time I catch something nasty. So on this occassion I need help from the community and will be posting post haste within the 'What do I do?' forum - catch you soon!

Red2Black

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,577 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

Hello and :welcome: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users