Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

virus on my computer (I Think)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MarkGidman

MarkGidman

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 AM

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:29 AM

hi im a total newbie to computers and my laptop has been working fine until yesterday and my C: is saying there is no space left but before i had this problem i had 173GB free of 232GB and there isnt much on my laptop ive got MSE and it wont even start up now Super anti-spyware which scans fine and comes back nothing i had MBAM but now it comes back saying unable to start.spyware blaster did update fine and had now problems but now wont update because my laptop has lost sound and internet connection.ccleaner sticks at 23% cleaning please help im at the end of my tether with it turned my system restore off incase it was that that was eating my space ideas please!!

Edited by Orange Blossom, 02 May 2011 - 08:42 AM.
Moved from Windows 7 to AII. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users