Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Theguesst

Theguesst

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 AM

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:03 PM

I made this account ages ago but never got around to participating in the community much until now. I've known of this site for 3 years now because of my fascination with malware and how it's dealt with that started around age 12. I was led to sites like geekstogo, the malwarebytes forums and finally, this site here where I researched the processes, tools and essentials for removing malware. That fascination has brought me here now with the goal of joining the malware removal training program for some experience that would carry over into a possible career in the near future. Along with that, the community here itself seems like the most robust of the options where my PC knowledge beyond malware can be expanded. With that, I conclude with the hopes that I will be a good student and community member here at Bleepingcomputer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Computerproblem101

Computerproblem101

• Members
  • 140 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 AM

Posted 01 May 2011 - 03:04 PM

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users