Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

really anonying problems in IE7

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 TechPc1

TechPc1

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 AM

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:55 PM

hi guys

first of all :
i stick to IE , i like & prefer this browser, and due to some protection and security concerns
i know there is alternatives like chrome, safari, opera, and so on.....

but i really like this browser , and it never did any major problems like these ones lately....

i have firefox but i dont like use it , only rarely when i have some problems with IE7 or want to check if some problem
is specifed to IE7 or its normal.....

i know about IE8 too i tried it like 2 years ago but it was very slow and annoying due to the restricted site problems in IE8 , so i switched back to IE7....it was all good until lately

so anyway:

google: the clicked entries in the search resultes doesnt being saved: mean if i clicked some entry and then moved to another page and comback it want be mark in red.....

youtube: if i watch video and move the mouse pointer over the commentes area the commentes , move to the oposite side (in my case to the left side)

so it cause the some of the comments to be under the " suggested videos" list....

facebook: if i logout from my acount the screen goes black (out of sync) like restart, and then i really forced to restart....

sometimes it even happens when the facebook page get fully loaded and then boom it happens......

generally i really keep on my system : install only needed and trusted programs , use anti virus + antispywares + spybot+spywareblaster protectoion

use file & registry cleaning tools , scan & clean regulary

sometimes download protable cleaning tools from trusted compnies , and everything for the security & mentaince ....

i tried the IE7 without the addons, didnt helped

my suspect goes to something with the flash or some module in the IE7

*i will mention that google toolbar was installed on the system by mistake and i uninstalled it

sorry 4 the digg

i really need help on this guys......

thx 4 the helpers

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users