Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help, i'm infested :-(

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 wolfie138

wolfie138

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:50 AM

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:39 AM

having a nightmare on my other machine w/ viruses and trojans.

did a NOD scan, it found a trojan fragment or something in IE Temp, that it had found int the past. in an ever-increasing fk-up i downloaded Stopzilla and did some Windows updates. since then, i seem to have been swarmed. SZ found a dozen or so items NOD didn't. next boot/scan it found more. then i noticed NOD wasn't in my system tray, thought it was a SZ conflict, more scans w/ those and malabyteware found a disable.update fkn thing, i downloaded (from googleing) ComboFix (this site says not to, the other page i found metion to it didn't!), that failed to activate, reboot scan and 21 more items. ran CCleaner etc rebooted and the mouse-judder over my system tray has gone but NOD still doesn't appear, i've just fired off a full SZ scan and it's found 2 instances of Cognac, GASF and System Tool 2011 - it supposedly removed Cognac on the last scan, according to the log.

help please!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users