Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Techinline or GotoAssist

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 SeanRimbick

SeanRimbick

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:11 AM

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:03 AM

Hi, i wonder if someone is using Techinline or GotoAssist in professional purposes? :o
Or could you please just recommend me a reliable and cheap version of remote desktop for business needs?
My company is suffering one big cooperation problem.We have 3 offices in different countries so i need a good and safe software to built a good connection between them.
Im choosing between Techinline (www.techinline.com) and TeamViewer (www.teamviewer.com) and LogMeIn is too expensive for us. I've heard that both of them are reliable. Would be grateful to hear your advice.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 GlennDCitrix

GlennDCitrix

Authorized Citrix Representative

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 AM

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:58 AM

Hi,

I work for Citrix Online the makers of GoToAssist and we have a less expensive version called GoToAssist Express which I think would meet your needs. You can find out more by visiting our website gotoassist.com, we offer a 30 day free trial which you can easily cancel online.

Thanks,

Glenn Dobson | Community Leader, Social Media
@GlennDCitrix on Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users