Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware.Trace problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Levia

Levia

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 AM

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:34 PM

Earlier today, as I was cleaning my computer out I noticed some odd processes running. (I frequently check these). I googled them but nothing came up.

Bit of info :
Use Firefox v 3.6.16
Microsoft Home Edition XP SP3, AMD Sempron, Processor 3300+

Processes found are: kbd10132.exe and rcbdyctl32.exe

After not finding anything when I Googled I ran CCleaner (application and process, and registry), SUPER Anti Spyware and Malwarebytes. I made sure all were updated today before running. Super antispyware came up with nothing but the Malwarebytes came up with 8 hit the fix option and restarted my computer and they were still running.

So I ran them all in safemode, full computer scan and again only malwarebytes found any problems so it deleted them and restarted and they were still in the running processes. The only thing that it called them was Malware.Trace all 4 that it had found after I restarted.

I have scanned several times today and used CCleaner, malwarebytes and super antispyware but with no success. It seems to be redirecting my browser now randomly.

I'm a bit stuck and need some assistance.
Thank you :)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users