Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IIS 7 as an option to go along with MCITP

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chromebuster

chromebuster

• Members
  • 899 posts
  •  
  • Location:the crazy city of Boston, In the North East reaches of New England
  • Local time:07:24 AM

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:44 PM

Hi all,
I know that I have mentioned on here my goal to start my MCITP certifications as early as this summer. I was on the Microsoft learning site, and I found collection 6427, which is troubleshooting and configuring IIS 7, (which is another goal of mine), but does it have anything to do with the MCITP requirements (not the prerequisits)? Like, considering I can get many certs in that one area, is IIS an option? And if I spend the $353 for the 12 courses that Microsoft offers along with my MCITP prep, is it justifiable? I'm asking you this because my career goals and my personal goals mix since my career interests and personal interests are one and the same. I know that Server administrator requires both the AD MCTS prerequisit and the Server network configuration prerequisit. Does IIS fall in to that anywhere? I know that Microsoft dropped their IIS certification that they used to have as a standalone exam. Thanks for any feedback.

The AccessCop Network is just me and my crew. 

Some call me The Queen of Cambridge

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users