Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MIssing Files after System Restore

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 JHook

JHook

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:45 AM

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:36 PM

Hi Guys -

A few days ago, I had to run system restore on Windows Vista to deal with some nagging performance issues. All is well in the wake of that system restore from a performance standpoint, but after I ran this, a number of my media files (Music, mostly) appear to be missing. However, the music files still play in my player, and even though the folders may say "The folder is empty", there's still the expected "Size" and "Size on Disc" when I check the folders' properties. The 'hidden' checkbox isn't checked when I look at the properties. I imagine this isn't the first time this has happened to anyone, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users