Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Remnants of Trojans, Viruses affecting coumpter

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
139 replies to this topic

#1 helpme1966

helpme1966

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:13 AM

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:33 AM

Hello,

This is my first post. I have done many things wrong prior to this but am asking for your help because I greatly need it. I used Malwarebytes and Microsoft Removal Tool - and unsupervised Combofix (without realizing the extent of changes it would make and not having much conputer knowledge) based on an online search that seemed similar to my issues. I now know that was the wrong thing to do and am asking for your assistance.

From Malwarebytes: Registry ky infected - Trojan.FakeAlert, LEGACY_ADBUPD (Trojan.Agent), Hijacker.XMLLookup, Hijacker.Application, Hijacker.intl, Worm.Prolaco.M.

From MS Removal Tool: Exploit:Java/CVE-2008-5353.XA, Exploit:Java/CVE-2009-3867.KQ, TrojanDownloader:Java/OpenConnection.LM

After what I ran to ineptly try and fix, I am still having issues like a set box upon startup that has to be slid to the side and closed from the task manager by ending dwwin.exe process. My Internet Explorer occasionally does strange things now like not letting me log on to certain sites with my user name and password - but I can do so from other computers. The computer also freezes requiring me to power off on an almost daily basis.

Added info by edit: Well, I ran a scanpst.exe on my Outlook.pst and got a blue screen - attempted to do it again and can't get Windows to start - when it looks like it is about to go the the home page, I get the same blue screen. Even more need for help as I really don't want to lose all the files on this computer.

Here is a HKT log. I have other logs created from when the other programs were used - first Malwarebytes, then Microsoft Remova Tool, then Combofix.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 10:06:31 AM, on 4/28/2011
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\IreIKE.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
c:\program files\idt\xpv10_6147v005\wdm\stacsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DWRCS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DWRCST.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\AESTFltr.exe
C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\IPSecMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMyPrt.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4.0\OpwareSE4.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\o2flash.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcnet.exe
C:\Program Files\Secunia\PSI\PSIA.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe
C:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\USB Drivers\RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\SafeCfg.exe
C:\Program Files\Secunia\PSI\psi_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSvcM.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Secunia\PSI\sua.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://webmail.earthlink.net/wam/login.jsp?redirect=%2Fwam%2Findex.jsp&x=-141186336&x=604272926
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer - {3049C3E9-B461-4BC5-8870-4C09146192CA} - C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Real\RealPlayer\BrowserRecordPlugin\IE\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
O2 - BHO: Canon Easy Web Print Helper - {68F9551E-0411-48E4-9AAF-4BC42A6A46BE} - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\EWPBrowseLoader.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\5.6.6209.1142\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
O2 - BHO: EpsonToolBandKicker Class - {E99421FB-68DD-40F0-B4AC-B7027CAE2F1A} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O2 - BHO: SmartSelect - {F4971EE7-DAA0-4053-9964-665D8EE6A077} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Easy-WebPrint - {327C2873-E90D-4c37-AA9D-10AC9BABA46C} - C:\Program Files\Canon\Easy-WebPrint\Toolband.dll
O3 - Toolbar: EPSON Web-To-Page - {EE5D279F-081B-4404-994D-C6B60AAEBA6D} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Google Toolbar - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] Start /belownormal C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AESTFltr] %SystemRoot%\system32\AESTFltr.exe /NoDlg
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [vptray] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PDVDDXSrv] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Google Quick Search Box] "C:\Program Files\Google\Quick Search Box\GoogleQuickSearchBox.exe" /autorun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CanonMyPrinter] C:\Program Files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMyPrt.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SSBkgdUpdate] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [OpwareSE4] "C:\Program Files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4.0\OpwareSE4.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Microsoft Default Manager] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AppleSyncNotifier] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\USB Drivers\RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ISUSPM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - Global Startup: NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client.lnk = C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\SafeCfg.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Secunia PSI Tray.lnk = C:\Program Files\Secunia\PSI\psi_tray.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Append to Existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O8 - Extra context menu item: Google Sidewiki... - res://C:\Program Files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_D183CA64F05FDD98.dll/cmsidewiki.html
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1251302186947
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1252012514875
O16 - DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control) - http://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Browseui preloader - {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: Component Categories cache daemon - {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll
O23 - Service: AdminService for OpenEdge 10.1B (AdminService10.1B) - Unknown owner - c:\epicor\oe101b\bin\AdmSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus Definition Watcher (DefWatch) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
O23 - Service: DameWare Mini Remote Control (DWMRCS) - DameWare Development LLC - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DWRCS.EXE
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate) (gupdate) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: Google Software Updater (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: SafeNet Monitor Service (IPSECMON) - SafeNet - C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\IPSecMon.exe
O23 - Service: SafeNet IKE Service (IreIKE) - SafeNet - C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\IreIKE.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: LMIGuardianSvc - LogMeIn, Inc. - C:\Program Files\LogMeIn\x86\LMIGuardianSvc.exe
O23 - Service: O2FLASH - O2Micro International - C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\o2flash.exe
O23 - Service: Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Net (rpcnet) - Absolute Software Corp. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rpcnet.exe
O23 - Service: SAVRoam (SavRoam) - symantec - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe
O23 - Service: Secunia PSI Agent - Secunia - C:\Program Files\Secunia\PSI\PSIA.exe
O23 - Service: Secunia Update Agent - Secunia - C:\Program Files\Secunia\PSI\sua.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Audio Service (STacSV) - IDT, Inc. - c:\program files\idt\xpv10_6147v005\wdm\stacsv.exe
O23 - Service: stllssvr - MicroVision Development, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\SureThing Shared\stllssvr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec AntiVirus - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service (wltrysvc) - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE

--
End of file - 13669 bytes

Edited by helpme1966, 28 April 2011 - 03:14 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,432 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:13 PM

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:12 AM

Hello ,
And :welcome: to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum
. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.

Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.
  • The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen.
  • Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic.
  • The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
  • Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.
You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.
-----------------------------------------------------------

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

-------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problem

If you still need help, please include the following in your next reply
  • A detailed description of your problems
  • A new DDS log (don't forget attach.txt)

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

animinionsmalltext.gif

#3 helpme1966

helpme1966
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 08:39 AM

Hi There,

Thanks for your response. Since I first posted my issues, I had a blue screen problem and I got someone to help me make a backup of the personal information on my computer. I had a lot of corrupt files that were recovered and the computer will now boot up. However, I have a "wireless configuration" error on startup, can't access the internet from that computer and can't move files around on my desktop. I have an error message saying the notification dll file is not registered.

I still have the original fixed box showing up that can be moved and shut down by closing the process dwwin.exe.

Before I had that blue screen, I did download dds and run it. This it the log that I ran before the couputer crashed and I got someone to backup those files I couldn't access. I now can't find that program on the laptop so will install it again.

Thanks for your help.

MMH

DDS (Ver_11-03-05.01) - NTFSx86
Run by mmharding at 12:10:20.92 on Thu 04/28/2011
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.2009.1004 [GMT -4:00]
============== Running Processes ===============
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
c:\program files\idt\xpv10_6147v005\wdm\stacsv.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSvcM.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\USB Drivers\RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter
C:\WINDOWS\system32\NOTEPAD.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\mmharding\Desktop\dds.scr
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uStart Page = https://webmail.earthlink.net/wam/login.jsp?redirect=%2Fwam%2Findex.jsp&x=-141186336&x=604272926
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049c3e9-b461-4bc5-8870-4c09146192ca} - c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\real\realplayer\browserrecordplugin\ie\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
BHO: EWPBrowseObject Class: {68f9551e-0411-48e4-9aaf-4bc42a6a46be} - c:\program files\canon\easy-webprint\EWPBrowseLoader.dll
BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Helper: {aa58ed58-01dd-4d91-8333-cf10577473f7} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper: {ae7cd045-e861-484f-8273-0445ee161910} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO: {af69de43-7d58-4638-b6fa-ce66b5ad205d} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.6.6209.1142\swg.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
BHO: EpsonToolBandKicker Class: {e99421fb-68dd-40f0-b4ac-b7027cae2f1a} - c:\program files\epson\epson web-to-page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
BHO: SmartSelect Class: {f4971ee7-daa0-4053-9964-665d8ee6a077} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll
TB: Easy-WebPrint: {327c2873-e90d-4c37-aa9d-10ac9baba46c} - c:\program files\canon\easy-webprint\Toolband.dll
TB: EPSON Web-To-Page: {ee5d279f-081b-4404-994d-c6b60aaeba6d} - c:\program files\epson\epson web-to-page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
TB: Adobe PDF: {47833539-d0c5-4125-9fa8-0819e2eaac93} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll
TB: Google Toolbar: {2318c2b1-4965-11d4-9b18-009027a5cd4f} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
uRun: [ISUSPM] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [DW6]
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] Start /belownormal c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [AESTFltr] %SystemRoot%\system32\AESTFltr.exe /NoDlg
mRun: [ccApp] "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccApp.exe"
mRun: [vptray] c:\progra~1\symant~1\VPTray.exe
mRun: [PDVDDXSrv] "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd dx\PDVDDXSrv.exe"
mRun: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] c:\windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe
mRun: [Google Quick Search Box] "c:\program files\google\quick search box\GoogleQuickSearchBox.exe" /autorun
mRun: [CanonMyPrinter] c:\program files\canon\myprinter\BJMyPrt.exe /logon
mRun: [SSBkgdUpdate] "c:\program files\common files\scansoft shared\ssbkgdupdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
mRun: [OpwareSE4] "c:\program files\scansoft\omnipagese4.0\OpwareSE4.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 9.0\acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe"
mRun: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 9.0\acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
mRun: [Microsoft Default Manager] "c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\default manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [TkBellExe] "c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe" -osboot
mRun: [AppleSyncNotifier] c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe] c:\program files\common files\research in motion\usb drivers\RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\netgea~1.lnk - c:\program files\netgear\netgear prosafe vpn client\SafeCfg.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\secuni~1.lnk - c:\program files\secunia\psi\psi_tray.exe
IE: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Append to Existing PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_D183CA64F05FDD98.dll/cmsidewiki.html
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
Trusted Zone: loweslink.com\enroll
Trusted Zone: loweslink.com\secure
Trusted Zone: loweslink.com\secure2
Trusted Zone: loweslink.com\tplogin
Trusted Zone: microsoft.com\office
DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file:///C:/WINDOWS/Java/classes/xmldso.cab
DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} - hxxp://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1251302186947
DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} - hxxp://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1252012514875
DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} - hxxp://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
Notify: NavLogon - c:\windows\system32\NavLogon.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R1 SAVRT;SAVRT;c:\program files\symantec antivirus\savrt.sys [2004-2-9 301200]
R2 AdminService10.1B;AdminService for OpenEdge 10.1B;c:\epicor\oe101b\bin\admsrvc.exe [2009-8-27 13824]
R2 ccEvtMgr;Symantec Event Manager;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccEvtMgr.exe [2004-2-29 255096]
R2 ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccSetMgr.exe [2004-2-29 242808]
R2 Crypto;Crypto;c:\windows\system32\drivers\Crypto.sys [2009-8-27 467002]
R2 IPSECDRV;SafeNet IPSec Plugin;c:\windows\system32\drivers\IpSecDrv.sys [2009-8-27 118840]
R2 SAVRTPEL;SAVRTPEL;c:\program files\symantec antivirus\Savrtpel.sys [2004-2-9 37008]
R2 Secunia PSI Agent;Secunia PSI Agent;c:\program files\secunia\psi\psia.exe [2011-4-19 993848]
R2 Secunia Update Agent;Secunia Update Agent;c:\program files\secunia\psi\sua.exe [2011-4-19 399416]
R2 Symantec AntiVirus;Symantec AntiVirus;c:\program files\symantec antivirus\Rtvscan.exe [2004-3-12 1221864]
R3 AESTAud;AE Audio Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AESTAud.sys [2009-8-26 112512]
R3 DniVap;SafeNet WAN Miniport (VA);c:\windows\system32\drivers\vap.sys [2009-8-27 36188]
R3 NAVENG;NAVENG;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20110425.002\naveng.sys [2011-4-25 86136]
R3 NAVEX15;NAVEX15;c:\progra~1\common~1\symant~1\virusd~1\20110425.002\navex15.sys [2011-4-25 1393144]
R3 O2MDGRDR;O2MDGRDR;c:\windows\system32\drivers\o2mdg.sys [2009-8-26 51616]
R3 O2SDGRDR;O2SDGRDR;c:\windows\system32\drivers\o2sdg.sys [2009-8-26 41760]
R3 PSI;PSI;c:\windows\system32\drivers\psi_mf.sys [2010-9-1 15544]
S0 cerc6;cerc6; [x]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\google\update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-1-29 135664]
S2 LMIGuardianSvc;LMIGuardianSvc;c:\program files\logmein\x86\LMIGuardianSvc.exe [2010-10-15 374152]
S3 ccPwdSvc;Symantec Password Validation;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccPwdSvc.exe [2004-2-29 87160]
S3 SavRoam;SAVRoam;c:\program files\symantec antivirus\SavRoam.exe [2004-3-12 169192]
=============== Created Last 30 ================
2011-04-28 13:06:19 388096 ----a-r- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\applic~1\microsoft\installer\{45a66726-69bc-466b-a7a4-12fcba4883d7}\HiJackThis.exe
2011-04-28 13:06:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2011-04-25 15:15:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2011-04-25 14:17:09 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\common files\xing shared
2011-04-25 14:15:40 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\The Weather Channel FW
2011-04-25 14:15:34 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\locals~1\applic~1\The Weather Channel
2011-04-25 14:06:42 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\locals~1\applic~1\Secunia PSI
2011-04-25 14:06:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Secunia
2011-04-25 13:16:43 -------- dcsha-r- C:\cmdcons
2011-04-22 19:31:45 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\applic~1\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 19:30:43 10915840 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\libmfxhw32.dll
2011-04-22 19:30:43 10833920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\libmfxsw32.dll
2011-04-22 19:30:34 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 19:29:49 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\SxsCaPendDel
2011-04-22 19:28:14 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\common files\AVSMedia
2011-04-22 19:28:13 24576 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msxml3a.dll
2011-04-22 19:28:13 1003008 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\libeay32.dll
2011-04-22 19:28:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 13:47:58 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\locals~1\applic~1\Promosoft Corporation
2011-04-15 20:42:16 73728 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\javacpl.cpl
2011-04-15 20:19:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ARO 2011
2011-04-14 07:39:02 103864 ----a-w- c:\program files\internet explorer\plugins\nppdf32.dll
2011-04-14 02:49:19 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\applic~1\DriverCure
2011-04-14 02:49:18 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\applic~1\ParetoLogic
2011-04-14 02:49:08 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\ParetoLogic
2011-04-11 14:33:17 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\locals~1\applic~1\PackageAware
2011-04-11 12:47:46 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2011-04-11 12:47:38 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2011-04-11 12:47:37 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2011-04-11 12:47:34 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011-04-11 12:47:34 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-04-06 20:20:16 91424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dnssd.dll
2011-04-06 20:20:16 197920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dnssdX.dll
2011-04-06 20:20:16 107808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dns-sd.exe
==================== Find3M ====================
2011-04-28 14:40:33 58288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnet.dll
2011-04-28 14:40:33 17920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnetp.dll
2011-04-28 14:39:53 17920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnetp.exe
2011-04-25 14:16:49 499712 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msvcp71.dll
2011-04-15 20:41:56 472808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2011-04-11 14:44:40 58288 ------w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnet.exe
2011-03-07 05:33:50 692736 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll
2011-03-04 06:37:06 420864 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2011-03-03 13:27:43 1866880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2011-02-27 12:56:31 256 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\pool.bin
2011-02-22 23:06:29 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2011-02-22 23:06:29 43520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2011-02-22 23:06:29 1469440 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2011-02-22 11:41:59 385024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2011-02-18 20:36:58 4184352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2011-02-17 12:32:12 5120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xpsp4res.dll
2011-02-15 20:33:42 34816 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\identprv.dll
2011-02-15 12:56:39 290432 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2011-02-09 13:53:52 270848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\sbe.dll
2011-02-09 13:53:52 186880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\encdec.dll
2011-02-08 13:33:55 978944 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc42.dll
2011-02-08 13:33:55 974848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mfc42u.dll
2011-02-02 07:58:35 2067456 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mstscax.dll
============= FINISH: 12:11:10.50 ===============

#4 helpme1966

helpme1966
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:01 AM

Here are the scans from today. I had a problem getting the dds program to end. I copied it to an external drive to get it to the laptop and copuld only make a shortcut - but it seemed to create the attach a dds files okay.

DDS Text File:

DDS (Ver_11-03-05.01) - NTFSx86
Run by mmharding at 9:55:36.46 on Mon 05/09/2011
Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702
============== Running Processes ===============
c:\epicor\oe101b\bin\AdmSrvc.exe
c:\epicor\oe101b\jre\bin\java.exe
c:\epicor\oe101b\bin\_proapsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\mmharding\Local Settings\temp\6.tmp\MBR.DAT
C:\Documents and Settings\mmharding\Desktop\╔.pif
E:\dds.scr
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============
uStart Page = https://webmail.earthlink.net/wam/login.jsp?redirect=%2Fwam%2Findex.jsp&x=-141186336&x=604272926
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: RealPlayer Download and Record Plugin for Internet Explorer: {3049c3e9-b461-4bc5-8870-4c09146192ca} - c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\real\realplayer\browserrecordplugin\ie\rpbrowserrecordplugin.dll
BHO: EWPBrowseObject Class: {68f9551e-0411-48e4-9aaf-4bc42a6a46be} - c:\program files\canon\easy-webprint\EWPBrowseLoader.dll
BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Helper: {aa58ed58-01dd-4d91-8333-cf10577473f7} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper: {ae7cd045-e861-484f-8273-0445ee161910} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll
BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO: {af69de43-7d58-4638-b6fa-ce66b5ad205d} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbarnotifier\5.6.6209.1142\swg.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
BHO: EpsonToolBandKicker Class: {e99421fb-68dd-40f0-b4ac-b7027cae2f1a} - c:\program files\epson\epson web-to-page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
BHO: SmartSelect Class: {f4971ee7-daa0-4053-9964-665d8ee6a077} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll
TB: Easy-WebPrint: {327c2873-e90d-4c37-aa9d-10ac9baba46c} - c:\program files\canon\easy-webprint\Toolband.dll
TB: EPSON Web-To-Page: {ee5d279f-081b-4404-994d-c6b60aaeba6d} - c:\program files\epson\epson web-to-page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
TB: Adobe PDF: {47833539-d0c5-4125-9fa8-0819e2eaac93} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll
TB: Google Toolbar: {2318c2b1-4965-11d4-9b18-009027a5cd4f} - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\GoogleToolbar_32.dll
uRun: [ISUSPM] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\ISUSPM.exe" -scheduler
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [DW6]
mRun: [IgfxTray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [HotKeysCmds] Start /belownormal c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [Persistence] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [AESTFltr] %SystemRoot%\system32\AESTFltr.exe /NoDlg
mRun: [ccApp] "c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\ccApp.exe"
mRun: [vptray] c:\progra~1\symant~1\VPTray.exe
mRun: [PDVDDXSrv] "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd dx\PDVDDXSrv.exe"
mRun: [Broadcom Wireless Manager UI] c:\windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe
mRun: [Google Quick Search Box] "c:\program files\google\quick search box\GoogleQuickSearchBox.exe" /autorun
mRun: [CanonMyPrinter] c:\program files\canon\myprinter\BJMyPrt.exe /logon
mRun: [SSBkgdUpdate] "c:\program files\common files\scansoft shared\ssbkgdupdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" -Embedding -boot
mRun: [OpwareSE4] "c:\program files\scansoft\omnipagese4.0\OpwareSE4.exe"
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 9.0\acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe"
mRun: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 9.0\acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
mRun: [Microsoft Default Manager] "c:\program files\microsoft\search enhancement pack\default manager\DefMgr.exe" -resume
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\common files\java\java update\jusched.exe"
mRun: [TkBellExe] "c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe" -osboot
mRun: [AppleSyncNotifier] c:\program files\common files\apple\mobile device support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 9.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe] c:\program files\common files\research in motion\usb drivers\RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe
IE: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Append to Existing PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\google\google toolbar\component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_D183CA64F05FDD98.dll/cmsidewiki.html
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~2\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} - hxxp://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/wuweb_site.cab?1251302186947
DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} - hxxp://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdate/v6/V5Controls/en/x86/client/muweb_site.cab?1252012514875
DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} - hxxp://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.07.28_v5.5.8.1/FacebookPhotoUploader55.cab
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0024-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_24-windows-i586.cab
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll
Notify: NavLogon - c:\windows\system32\NavLogon.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============
R? ccEvtMgr;Symantec Event Manager
R? ccPwdSvc;Symantec Password Validation
R? ccSetMgr;Symantec Settings Manager
R? cerc6;cerc6
R? gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate)
R? LMIGuardianSvc;LMIGuardianSvc
R? SavRoam;SavRoam
S? AdminService10.1B;AdminService for OpenEdge 10.1B
S? AESTAud;AE Audio Service
S? Crypto;Crypto
S? DniVap;SafeNet WAN Miniport (VA)
S? IPSECDRV;SafeNet IPSec Plugin
S? NAVENG;NAVENG
S? NAVEX15;NAVEX15
S? O2MDGRDR;O2MDGRDR
S? O2SDGRDR;O2SDGRDR
S? PSI;PSI
S? SAVRT;SAVRT
S? SAVRTPEL;SAVRTPEL
S? Secunia PSI Agent;Secunia PSI Agent
S? Secunia Update Agent;Secunia Update Agent
S? Symantec AntiVirus;Symantec AntiVirus
=============== Created Last 30 ================
2011-05-04 16:32:11 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\locals~1\applic~1\Western Digital
2011-05-04 01:05:17 -------- dcsh--w- C:\$RECYCLE.BIN
2011-05-03 20:34:29 -------- d-sh--w- C:\found.000
2011-04-28 13:06:19 388096 ----a-r- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\applic~1\microsoft\installer\{45a66726-69bc-466b-a7a4-12fcba4883d7}\HiJackThis.exe
2011-04-28 13:06:19 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2011-04-25 15:15:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2011-04-25 14:17:09 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\common files\xing shared
2011-04-25 14:06:42 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\locals~1\applic~1\Secunia PSI
2011-04-25 14:06:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Secunia
2011-04-25 13:16:43 -------- dcsha-r- C:\cmdcons
2011-04-22 19:31:45 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\applic~1\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 19:30:34 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 19:29:49 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\SxsCaPendDel
2011-04-22 19:28:14 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\common files\AVSMedia
2011-04-22 19:28:13 24576 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msxml3a.dll
2011-04-22 19:28:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 13:47:58 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\locals~1\applic~1\Promosoft Corporation
2011-04-15 20:42:16 73728 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\javacpl.cpl
2011-04-15 20:19:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ARO 2011
2011-04-14 07:39:02 103864 ----a-w- c:\program files\internet explorer\plugins\nppdf32.dll
2011-04-14 02:49:19 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\applic~1\DriverCure
2011-04-14 02:49:18 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\applic~1\ParetoLogic
2011-04-14 02:49:08 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\ParetoLogic
2011-04-11 14:33:17 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\locals~1\applic~1\PackageAware
2011-04-11 12:47:46 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\mmhard~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2011-04-11 12:47:38 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2011-04-11 12:47:37 -------- d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2011-04-11 12:47:34 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2011-04-11 12:47:34 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
==================== Find3M ====================
2011-05-09 12:41:03 17920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnetp.exe
2011-05-09 12:40:35 58288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnet.dll
2011-05-09 12:40:35 17920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnetp.dll
2011-04-25 14:16:49 499712 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msvcp71.dll
2011-04-15 20:41:56 472808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2011-04-11 14:44:40 58288 ------w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnet.exe
2011-04-06 20:20:16 91424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dnssd.dll
2011-04-06 20:20:16 197920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dnssdX.dll
2011-04-06 20:20:16 107808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dns-sd.exe
2011-03-07 05:33:50 692736 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll
2011-03-04 06:37:06 420864 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2011-03-03 13:27:43 1866880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2011-02-27 12:56:31 256 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\pool.bin
2011-02-22 23:06:29 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2011-02-22 23:06:29 43520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2011-02-22 23:06:29 1469440 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2011-02-22 11:41:59 385024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2011-02-18 20:36:58 4184352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2011-02-17 12:32:12 5120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xpsp4res.dll
2011-02-15 20:33:42 34816 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\identprv.dll
2011-02-15 12:56:39 290432 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2011-02-09 13:53:52 270848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\sbe.dll
2011-02-09 13:53:52 186880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\encdec.dll
============= FINISH: 9:55:59.56 ===============

ATTACH text file:

==== Installed Programs ======================
Adobe Acrobat 9 Standard - English, Franšais, Deutsch
Adobe Acrobat 9.4.1 - CPSID_83708
Adobe Anchor Service CS3
Adobe Asset Services CS3
Adobe Atmosphere Player for Acrobat and Adobe Reader
Adobe Bridge CS3
Adobe Bridge Start Meeting
Adobe Camera Raw 4.0
Adobe CMaps
Adobe Default Language CS3
Adobe Device Central CS3
Adobe Dreamweaver CS3
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2
Adobe Extension Manager CS3
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
Adobe Help Viewer CS3
Adobe PDF Library Files
Adobe Reader 9.4.4
Adobe Setup
Adobe Type Support
Adobe Update Manager CS3
Adobe Version Cue CS3 Client
Amazing Slow Downer (remove only)
Apple Application Support
Apple Mobile Device Support
Apple Software Update
ArcSoft PhotoImpression 5
ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5
BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0.2
BlackBerry Device Software v4.5.0 for the BlackBerry 8330 smartphone
Bonjour
Canon MP Navigator 3.0
Canon MP160
Canon MP160 User Registration
Canon My Printer
Canon Utilities Easy-PhotoPrint
Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
Dell 5530 Wireless Broadband Package
Dell Resource CD
Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility
DowelCAD
Easy-WebPrint
Epicor Crystal Reports XI R2 .Net 3.0 Runtime
EPSON ESPR220 Reference Guide
EPSON Print CD
EPSON Printer Software
EPSON Web-To-Page
FileZilla Client 3.3.3
Free File Viewer 2010
Google Chrome
Google Earth Plug-in
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Update Helper
GoToMeeting 4.5.0.457
HiJackThis
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB953595)
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB958484)
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399)
Hotfix for Windows Media Player 11 (KB939683)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2158563)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB2443685)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB945436)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB949764)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB953955)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB954550-v5)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB959252)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB961118)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB970653-v3)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB976098-v2)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB979306)
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB981793)
IDT Audio
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver
iTunes
Java Auto Updater
Java™ 6 Update 24
LiveUpdate 1.80 (Symantec Corporation)
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Manufacturing Systems 8.03
Manufacturing Systems client
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
Microsoft Default Manager
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003
Microsoft Silverlight
Microsoft UI Engine
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable - KB2467175
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - KB2467174 - x86 9.0.30729.5570
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
Microsoft WSE 3.0 Runtime
Microsoft XML Parser
MobileMe Control Panel
MSN
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688)
MSXML 6.0 Parser (KB925673)
Musicnotes Software Suite 1.4.6
NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client
O2Micro Flash Memory Card Windows Driver
OGA Notifier 2.0.0048.0
OpenEdge 10.1B
PowerDVD DX
ProjectDox Components
QuickTime
RealNetworks - Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Runtime
RealPlayer
REALTEK GbE & FE Ethernet PCI-E NIC Driver
RealUpgrade 1.1
Roxio Activation Module
Roxio Creator Audio
Roxio Creator Copy
Roxio Creator Data
Roxio Creator DE
Roxio Creator Tools
Roxio Drag-to-Disc
Roxio Express Labeler 3
Roxio Update Manager
ScanSoft OmniPage SE 4.0
Secunia PSI (2.0.0.3003)
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906)
Security Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB2416473)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127-v2)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2183461)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2360131)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2416400)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2482017)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2497640)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB2510531)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB974455)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976325)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB978207)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB981332)
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB982381)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB2378111)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB952069)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB954155)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB968816)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB973540)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB975558)
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB978695)
Security Update for Windows Media Player 11 (KB954154)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2079403)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2115168)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2121546)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2160329)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2229593)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2259922)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2279986)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2286198)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296011)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2296199)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2347290)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2360937)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2387149)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2393802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2412687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2419632)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2423089)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2436673)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2440591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2443105)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2476687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2478960)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2478971)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2479628)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2479943)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2481109)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2483185)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485376)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2485663)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2503658)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506212)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2506223)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2507618)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508272)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2508429)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2509553)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2511455)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB2524375)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923789)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938464-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952004)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954459)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB954600)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB955069)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956572)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956744)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956802)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB956844)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB957097)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958644)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB958869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB959426)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960225)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960803)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB960859)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961371-v2)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB961501)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB968537)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969059)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB969947)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970238)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB970430)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971468)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971486)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971557)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971633)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971657)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB971961)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972260)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB972270)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973346)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973354)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973507)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973525)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973869)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB973904)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974112)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974318)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974392)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB974571)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975025)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975467)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975560)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975561)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975562)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB975713)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977165)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977816)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB977914)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978037)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978251)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978262)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978338)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978542)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978601)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB978706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979309)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979482)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979559)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979683)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB979687)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980195)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980218)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980232)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB980436)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981322)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981852)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981957)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB981997)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982132)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982665)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB982802)
Sonic CinePlayer Decoder Pack
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 9.0
Symantec AntiVirus
Tooble
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (KB963707)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB973874)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976662)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB976749)
Update for Windows Internet Explorer 8 (KB980182)
Update for Windows XP (KB2141007)
Update for Windows XP (KB2345886)
Update for Windows XP (KB2467659)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
Update for Windows XP (KB951978)
Update for Windows XP (KB955759)
Update for Windows XP (KB967715)
Update for Windows XP (KB968389)
Update for Windows XP (KB971029)
Update for Windows XP (KB971737)
Update for Windows XP (KB973687)
Update for Windows XP (KB973815)
WebFldrs XP
Windows Genuine Advantage Notifications (KB905474)
Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool (KB892130)
Windows Internet Explorer 7
Windows Internet Explorer 8
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant
Windows Media Format 11 runtime
Windows Media Player 11
Windows Presentation Foundation
XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0
==== End Of File ===========================

#5 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,432 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:18 AM

Hi again,

COMBOFIX
---------------
Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:
Bleepingcomputer
ForoSpyware
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive.)
  • Double click on Combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, or if you are running Vista, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Posted Image

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\Combofix.txt in your next reply.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

animinionsmalltext.gif

#6 helpme1966

helpme1966
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

Hi There,

I am about to do this. I had run the combofix before and it asked to install the windows recovery window which it did. However, when I ran into those other problems, I wasn't able to access the console as it said NTLDR is compressed.

#7 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,432 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:16 AM

The Recovery Console is a Windows component that allows command line access. It is not necessary for Combofix to run, but its more like a fail-safe mechanism. It can become inaccessible, however this is not a problem.

regards, Elise

animinionsmalltext.gif

#8 helpme1966

helpme1966
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:42 AM

Combofix Log:

ComboFix 11-05-08.04 - mmharding 05/09/2011 12:24:00.2.2 - x86
Running from: E:\ComboFix.exe
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
C:\Install.exe
E:\dds.pif
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-04-09 to 2011-05-09 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-05-04 16:32 . 2011-05-04 16:32 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Local Settings\Application Data\Western Digital
2011-05-03 20:34 . 2011-05-03 20:34 -------- d-----w- C:\found.000
2011-04-28 13:06 . 2011-04-28 13:06 388096 ----a-r- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\Microsoft\Installer\{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}\HiJackThis.exe
2011-04-28 13:06 . 2011-04-28 13:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2011-04-25 15:15 . 2011-04-25 15:15 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2011-04-25 14:31 . 2011-04-25 14:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Apple Software Update
2011-04-25 14:17 . 2011-04-25 14:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\xing shared
2011-04-25 14:16 . 2011-04-25 14:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\real
2011-04-25 14:06 . 2011-04-25 14:06 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\LocalService\IETldCache
2011-04-25 14:06 . 2011-04-25 14:06 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Local Settings\Application Data\Secunia PSI
2011-04-25 14:06 . 2011-04-25 14:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Secunia
2011-04-22 19:57 . 2011-04-22 19:57 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\Roxio
2011-04-22 19:31 . 2011-04-22 19:31 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 19:30 . 2011-04-22 19:31 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 19:29 . 2011-04-22 19:29 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\SxsCaPendDel
2011-04-22 19:28 . 2011-04-22 19:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\AVSMedia
2011-04-22 19:28 . 2011-05-04 16:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 19:28 . 2003-05-21 16:50 24576 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msxml3a.dll
2011-04-22 13:47 . 2011-04-22 13:55 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Local Settings\Application Data\Promosoft Corporation
2011-04-22 13:47 . 2011-04-22 13:55 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
2011-04-15 20:42 . 2011-04-15 20:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Java
2011-04-15 20:42 . 2011-04-15 20:41 73728 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\javacpl.cpl
2011-04-15 20:19 . 2011-04-15 20:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ARO 2011
2011-04-14 07:39 . 2011-04-14 07:39 103864 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\nppdf32.dll
2011-04-14 02:49 . 2011-04-14 02:49 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\DriverCure
2011-04-14 02:49 . 2011-04-14 02:49 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\ParetoLogic
2011-04-14 02:49 . 2011-04-14 02:58 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\ParetoLogic
2011-04-11 14:33 . 2011-04-11 14:33 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Local Settings\Application Data\PackageAware
2011-04-11 12:47 . 2011-04-11 12:47 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2011-04-11 12:47 . 2010-12-20 22:09 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2011-04-11 12:47 . 2011-04-11 12:47 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2011-04-11 12:47 . 2011-04-11 12:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-04-11 12:47 . 2010-12-20 22:08 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-05-09 16:17 . 2009-09-02 22:38 17920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnetp.exe
2011-05-09 16:17 . 2009-09-03 21:13 58288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnet.dll
2011-05-09 16:17 . 2009-09-02 22:39 17920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnetp.dll
2011-04-25 14:16 . 2009-08-27 17:19 499712 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msvcp71.dll
2011-04-15 20:41 . 2010-07-06 04:32 472808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2011-04-11 14:44 . 2009-09-03 21:13 58288 ------w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnet.exe
2011-04-06 20:20 . 2011-04-06 20:20 91424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dnssd.dll
2011-04-06 20:20 . 2011-04-06 20:20 197920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dnssdX.dll
2011-04-06 20:20 . 2011-04-06 20:20 107808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dns-sd.exe
2011-03-07 05:33 . 2009-08-26 03:00 692736 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll
2011-03-04 06:37 . 2008-04-14 12:00 420864 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2011-03-03 13:27 . 2008-04-14 12:00 1866880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2011-02-22 23:06 . 2008-04-14 12:00 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2011-02-22 23:06 . 2008-04-14 12:00 43520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2011-02-22 23:06 . 2008-04-14 12:00 1469440 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2011-02-22 11:41 . 2008-04-14 12:00 385024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2011-02-18 20:36 . 2009-09-26 00:32 41984 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys
2011-02-18 20:36 . 2009-09-26 00:32 4184352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2011-02-17 13:18 . 2008-04-14 12:00 455936 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys
2011-02-17 13:18 . 2008-04-14 12:00 357888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys
2011-02-17 12:32 . 2009-08-26 16:03 5120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xpsp4res.dll
2011-02-15 20:33 . 2010-04-20 23:03 34816 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\identprv.dll
2011-02-15 12:56 . 2008-04-14 12:00 290432 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2011-02-09 13:53 . 2008-04-14 12:00 270848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\sbe.dll
2011-02-09 13:53 . 2008-04-14 12:00 186880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\encdec.dll
------- Sigcheck -------
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 . 96512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 . 96512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 . 4224 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\beep.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 . 4224 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\beep.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 . 4224 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\beep.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ndis.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ndis.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ntfs.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntfs.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\null.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\null.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\null.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . AD978A1B783B5719720CFF204B666C8E . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2509553\SP3QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . AD978A1B783B5719720CFF204B666C8E . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 93EA8D04EC73A85DB02EB8805988F733 . 361344 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB951748$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\browser.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\browser.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\browser.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\lsass.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\lsass.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\lsass.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\netman.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\netman.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\netman.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 1280A158C722FA95A80FB7AEBE78FA7D . 792064 . . [2001.12.4414.700] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\comres.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 1280A158C722FA95A80FB7AEBE78FA7D . 792064 . . [2001.12.4414.700] . . c:\windows\system32\comres.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 1280A158C722FA95A80FB7AEBE78FA7D . 792064 . . [2001.12.4414.700] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\comres.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\qmgr.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\qmgr.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\qmgr.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 9222562D44021B988B9F9F62207FB6F2 . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\rpcss.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2589FE6015A316C0F5D5112B4DA7B509 . 399360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\services.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\services.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\services.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 020CEAAEDC8EB655B6506B8C70D53BB6 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\services.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0E776ED5F7CC9F94299E70461B7B8185 . 108544 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\services.exe
[-] 2010-08-17 . 258DD5D4283FD9F9A7166BE9AE45CE73 . 58880 . . [5.1.2600.6024] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2347290\SP3QFE\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2010-08-17 . 60784F891563FB1B767F70117FC2428F . 58880 . . [5.1.2600.6024] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2010-08-17 . 60784F891563FB1B767F70117FC2428F . 58880 . . [5.1.2600.6024] . . c:\windows\system32\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2010-08-17 . 60784F891563FB1B767F70117FC2428F . 58880 . . [5.1.2600.6024] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8E14A61ACC1D4A6CD0D38AEBAC7FA3B . 57856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2347290$\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\winlogon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\winlogon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\winlogon.exe
[-] 2010-08-23 . 93AFB83FBC1F9443CAC722FCA63D73BF . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\comctl32.dll
[-] 2010-08-23 . 93AFB83FBC1F9443CAC722FCA63D73BF . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\system32\comctl32.dll
[-] 2010-08-23 . 93AFB83FBC1F9443CAC722FCA63D73BF . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\comctl32.dll
[-] 2010-08-23 . 736B12B725AEB2B07F0241A9F680CB10 . 1054208 . . [6.0] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.6028_x-ww_61e65202\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 06F247492BC786CE5C24A23E178C711A . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2296011$\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . AEF3D788DBF40C7C4D204EA45EB0C505 . 921088 . . [6.0] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.0.0_x-ww_1382d70a\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . BD38D1EBE24A46BD3EDA059560AFBA12 . 1054208 . . [6.0] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.5512_x-ww_35d4ce83\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\system32\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:23 . F17F6226BDC0CD5F0BEF0DAF84D29BEC . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP3QFE\es.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 19A799805B24990867B00C120D300C3A . 246272 . . [2001.12.4414.701] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB950974$\es.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\imm32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\imm32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\imm32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\kernel32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\system32\kernel32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\kernel32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . DA11D9D6ECBDF0F93436A4B7C13F7BEC . 991744 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB959426\SP3QFE\kernel32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C24B983D211C34DA8FCC1AC38477971D . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB959426$\kernel32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\lpk.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\lpk.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\lpk.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . 3422847AA07E37076A87D0B7D5044DC6 . 5964800 . . [8.00.6001.23141] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2497640-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . C2EF2335F1B6C2BE20A67D9098F6C9A1 . 5962240 . . [8.00.6001.19046] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mshtml.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . C2EF2335F1B6C2BE20A67D9098F6C9A1 . 5962240 . . [8.00.6001.19046] . . c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . C2EF2335F1B6C2BE20A67D9098F6C9A1 . 5962240 . . [8.00.6001.19046] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-12-20 . 1EDCEC5D649DBAC37ED9FFB5A14CEB0C . 5961216 . . [8.00.6001.19019] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2497640-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-12-20 . 2A2C070EC691CE410533A1DA7AA3CD86 . 5962240 . . [8.00.6001.23111] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2482017-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-11-06 . 864E69F32656A7121444BA0193D7B64B . 5960704 . . [8.00.6001.23091] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2416400-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-11-06 . D7CCA87057901C87ED8CC40DDCC7FA1B . 5959168 . . [8.00.6001.18999] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2482017-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-09-10 . DE41132DA8E5A3CD57201C6F2175EC05 . 5957120 . . [8.00.6001.18975] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2416400-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-09-10 . 8A03CC037E6B7D1796192815231B0C3F . 5958656 . . [8.00.6001.23067] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2360131-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-06-24 . 94DC7E938C57F3C3D1BC4A0F68FC5830 . 5954560 . . [8.00.6001.23037] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2183461-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-06-24 . 4D7EF94795384CD2BBAAB078B7929FEA . 5951488 . . [8.00.6001.18939] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2360131-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-05-06 . C7B7A88CC7D7ABA5C395145BF92F46F7 . 5950976 . . [8.00.6001.18928] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2183461-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-05-06 . 9BE28F749A7FE7F8F177C6AA2E9DA609 . 5953024 . . [8.00.6001.23019] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB982381-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 7054F6ADC9B670887659F1561603B0D0 . 5944832 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 974772C74DA7C7A8E7C813A9908A845F . 5946880 . . [8.00.6001.22995] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB980182-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . BE6EEBEF636773A8E7A82214E81C563A . 5942784 . . [8.00.6001.18876] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB980182-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . E6B64C6C729BBC38AB7CC92CE33F97A5 . 5945856 . . [8.00.6001.22967] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978207-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . C0F9AC6FAB2C788FFEE3E69585A0E93F . 5944320 . . [8.00.6001.22945] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB976325-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . CBB1EF54B86EDB78649909DD1699E5CA . 5940736 . . [8.00.6001.18854] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB978207-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-22 . CDA69BC1C23B0EA033B989F67CB722FF . 5939712 . . [8.00.6001.18852] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976325-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-22 . A6CF28C6E0B6D10098AB601D85EE55E8 . 5943296 . . [8.00.6001.22942] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB976749-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . 0E49677EE57A928765FC47FFBACD5326 . 5940224 . . [8.00.6001.18828] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976749-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . B68F6E6C66D17D9EDABF3D5DA71046DA . 5942272 . . [8.00.6001.22918] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB974455-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . 758C8BEDAB7CE5F9070C85E2E57CBD80 . 3597824 . . [7.00.6000.16890] . . c:\windows\ie8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . 758C8BEDAB7CE5F9070C85E2E57CBD80 . 3597824 . . [7.00.6000.16890] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\33ec000c08e174dc768520b0fd388192\SP3GDR\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . F6098CC1B1C3858D53F20F3CB5774F3B . 3600384 . . [7.00.6000.21089] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE7\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . F6098CC1B1C3858D53F20F3CB5774F3B . 3600384 . . [7.00.6000.21089] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\33ec000c08e174dc768520b0fd388192\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . 5A32B43A48D6DCA339BF24105D9A028F . 5937152 . . [8.00.6001.18812] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . 5A32B43A48D6DCA339BF24105D9A028F . 5937152 . . [8.00.6001.18812] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\8aff2c132bea63255d1cab83ef37c507\SP3GDR\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . F25D866DD486AD30E05E5596CB363C3E . 5938176 . . [8.00.6001.22902] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . F25D866DD486AD30E05E5596CB363C3E . 5938176 . . [8.00.6001.22902] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\8aff2c132bea63255d1cab83ef37c507\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-18 . 7467941BE64DFC5F8E9F3DC1DE920806 . 3069440 . . [6.00.2900.5848] . . c:\windows\ie7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-18 . F3EE47F296295D08A97CB50EF57244D9 . 3069952 . . [6.00.2900.5848] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-03-08 . D469A0EBA2EF5C6BEE8065B7E3196E5E . 5937152 . . [8.00.6001.18702] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB972260-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A706E122B398FE1AB85CB9B75D044223 . 3066880 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB972260$\mshtml.dll
[-] 2007-08-13 . C6EC2493346ED8888A549F59210A8ED3 . 3578368 . . [7.00.5730.13] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB972260-IE7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 4200BE3808F6406DBE45A7B88DAE5035 . 322560 . . [7.0.2600.0] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.0.0_x-ww_2726e76a\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . D7075E95AA599EE77B7A89D39296BD3D . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.2600.5512_x-ww_3fd60d63\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2509553$\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . FCEE5FCB99F7C724593365C706D28388 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2509553\SP3QFE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . FCEE5FCB99F7C724593365C706D28388 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 943337D786A56729263071623BBB9DE5 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 943337D786A56729263071623BBB9DE5 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 943337D786A56729263071623BBB9DE5 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B4138E99236F0F57D4CF49BAE98A0746 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB951748$\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\powrprof.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\powrprof.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\powrprof.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\scecli.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\scecli.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\scecli.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\sfc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\sfc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\sfc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\svchost.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\svchost.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 . 249856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 . 249856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 . 249856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B . 578560 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\user32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B . 578560 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\user32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B . 578560 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\user32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 . 26112 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\userinit.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 . 26112 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 . 26112 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\userinit.exe
[-] 2011-02-22 . A9FA95F0D7F511959AC721E4843E5967 . 919552 . . [8.00.6001.23139] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2497640-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . F192D49EEFE297FA858B2C774BA2291D . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.19044] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\wininet.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . F192D49EEFE297FA858B2C774BA2291D . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.19044] . . c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . F192D49EEFE297FA858B2C774BA2291D . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.19044] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-12-20 . 88014D62B5E3CDB0AC67948D86C926C8 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.19019] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2497640-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-12-20 . 5504B4ECCE892EB82CD2C5FA71940AC1 . 919552 . . [8.00.6001.23111] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2482017-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-11-06 . 9357C4249F4810FB0E49C13387A8A77C . 919552 . . [8.00.6001.23084] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2416400-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-11-06 . 306A2B05EA9846278113964DC6E2C940 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18992] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2482017-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-09-10 . 36FE8ABC59AAFBE20CBE54BC372F9429 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18968] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2416400-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-09-10 . 0555E190DCD06B8998E6DDCA42DAEB82 . 919552 . . [8.00.6001.23060] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2360131-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-06-24 . 60237E50D575FBA9BEC9BC043F157149 . 919040 . . [8.00.6001.23037] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2183461-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-06-24 . D3DEB6B2B424AC93DE3801EAEB21A9A5 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18939] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2360131-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-05-06 . 2D9C7B010409372C34F725DA5CCED083 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18923] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2183461-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-05-06 . C1490F68B44AF8B781F52F12F564625D . 919040 . . [8.00.6001.23014] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB982381-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 7A42CFED96CDA7F2FB1A26D1F9F65775 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 4458D59F2B0369F4D3B137541D284041 . 919040 . . [8.00.6001.22995] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB980182-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . FF4241C74E0C0A5AFFFE05F584213ECB . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18876] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB980182-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . 5E1F666B8955FD77E65D65C4C4D882A3 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.22967] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978207-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . 6AF52998B90F72FF2325D84D90EDA1CC . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.22945] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB976325-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . 75240F6EDBCE7B85DF66874407D38A4F . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18854] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB978207-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . CF0A5FE05BF614C24950D8FAEC1BC309 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18828] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976325-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . 972B226BDAD71C55F3CC9A72BBF8F1C1 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.22918] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB974455-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-07-03 . 7E8A47A2E6561274B83E257CE74803FD . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.18806] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-07-03 . 7E8A47A2E6561274B83E257CE74803FD . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.18806] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\8aff2c132bea63255d1cab83ef37c507\SP3GDR\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-07-03 . 38114DAB42FB2EB84D1726C42B8D80C5 . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.22896] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-07-03 . 38114DAB42FB2EB84D1726C42B8D80C5 . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.22896] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\8aff2c132bea63255d1cab83ef37c507\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-29 . 4C6B4138165A4C53FE8A5B1D809526C3 . 828928 . . [7.00.6000.21073] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE7\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-29 . 4C6B4138165A4C53FE8A5B1D809526C3 . 828928 . . [7.00.6000.21073] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\33ec000c08e174dc768520b0fd388192\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-29 . A39B7BA7AB9B1CC2A0009F59772DB83C . 827392 . . [7.00.6000.16876] . . c:\windows\ie8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-29 . A39B7BA7AB9B1CC2A0009F59772DB83C . 827392 . . [7.00.6000.16876] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\33ec000c08e174dc768520b0fd388192\SP3GDR\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-26 . 70FFEA4793D7139A447B169CB0E500BC . 666624 . . [6.00.2900.5835] . . c:\windows\ie7\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-26 . 8553E6D4EC1563277323E6B2D6FBB954 . 668160 . . [6.00.2900.5835] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-03-08 . 6CE32F7778061CCC5814D5E0F282D369 . 914944 . . [8.00.6001.18702] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB972260-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 7A4F775ABB2F1C97DEF3E73AFA2FAEDD . 666112 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB972260$\wininet.dll
[-] 2007-08-13 . A4A0FC92358F39538A6494C42EF99FE9 . 818688 . . [7.00.5730.13] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB972260-IE7\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9789E95E1D88EEB4B922BF3EA7779C28 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ws2help.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9789E95E1D88EEB4B922BF3EA7779C28 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ws2help.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9789E95E1D88EEB4B922BF3EA7779C28 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ws2help.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 . 1033728 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\explorer.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 . 1033728 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\explorer.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 . 1033728 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\explorer.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 058710B720282CA82B909912D3EF28DB . 146432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\regedit.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 058710B720282CA82B909912D3EF28DB . 146432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\regedit.exe
[-] 2010-07-16 . 7A6A7900B5E322763430BA6FD9A31224 . 1288192 . . [5.1.2600.6010] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ole32.dll
[-] 2010-07-16 . 7A6A7900B5E322763430BA6FD9A31224 . 1288192 . . [5.1.2600.6010] . . c:\windows\system32\ole32.dll
[-] 2010-07-16 . 7A6A7900B5E322763430BA6FD9A31224 . 1288192 . . [5.1.2600.6010] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ole32.dll
[-] 2010-07-16 . 8D51FB47062F2A1A9EFECCEF338A4C46 . 1289216 . . [5.1.2600.6010] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB979687\SP3QFE\ole32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . ECCE74BC6168375016450A86A164D976 . 1287168 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB979687$\ole32.dll
[-] 2010-04-16 . 9E03DC5AB51CFD0190541CE2038D819D . 406016 . . [1.0420.2600.5969] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\usp10.dll
[-] 2010-04-16 . 9E03DC5AB51CFD0190541CE2038D819D . 406016 . . [1.0420.2600.5969] . . c:\windows\system32\usp10.dll
[-] 2010-04-16 . 9E03DC5AB51CFD0190541CE2038D819D . 406016 . . [1.0420.2600.5969] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\usp10.dll
[-] 2010-04-16 . F8894BCC961D461674002B4BAE7AECC1 . 406016 . . [1.0420.2600.5969] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB981322\SP3QFE\usp10.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 7D7D8501F3CB45D0408CDEFA08CDAEFF . 406016 . . [1.0420.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB981322$\usp10.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\srsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\srsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\srsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\eventlog.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\eventlog.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\eventlog.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2009-07-27 . 99BC0B50F511924348BE19C7C7313BBF . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5853] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2009-07-27 . 99BC0B50F511924348BE19C7C7313BBF . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5853] . . c:\windows\system32\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2009-07-27 . 99BC0B50F511924348BE19C7C7313BBF . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5853] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2009-07-27 . 888CD7B39C37E13A2419BECFAAF0A28C . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5853] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB971029\SP3QFE\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1926899BF9FFE2602B63074971700412 . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB971029$\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\regsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\regsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\regsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\termsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\termsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\termsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB32D3B8CBE79899D63280BB7A83CD9 . 344064 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\hnetcfg.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB32D3B8CBE79899D63280BB7A83CD9 . 344064 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\hnetcfg.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB32D3B8CBE79899D63280BB7A83CD9 . 344064 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\hnetcfg.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8849F77C0B66226335A59D26CB4EDC6 . 167936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\appmgmts.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8849F77C0B66226335A59D26CB4EDC6 . 167936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\appmgmts.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8849F77C0B66226335A59D26CB4EDC6 . 167936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\appmgmts.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9859C0F6936E723E4892D7141B1327D5 . 11648 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\acpiec.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9859C0F6936E723E4892D7141B1327D5 . 11648 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\acpiec.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 02:09 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\aec.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 02:09 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\aec.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 02:09 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\aec.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2010-09-18 07:18 . 842900DEDBC8E3E8DBCCCB298FD88F65 . 953856 . . [4.1.6151] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2387149\SP3QFE\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2010-09-18 06:53 . E76A5C202E68AF5A322D16B5A78F48B9 . 953856 . . [4.1.6151] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2010-09-18 06:53 . E76A5C202E68AF5A322D16B5A78F48B9 . 953856 . . [4.1.6151] . . c:\windows\system32\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2010-09-18 06:53 . E76A5C202E68AF5A322D16B5A78F48B9 . 953856 . . [4.1.6151] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . CDDD4416B2B4C7295FE3FDB6DDE57E4E . 927504 . . [4.1.0.61] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2387149$\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . C7E39EA41233E9F5B86C8DA3A9F1E4A8 . 52224 . . [9.0.1.56] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2006-10-19 01:47 . C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D . 27136 . . [11.0.5721.5145] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2006-10-19 01:47 . C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D . 27136 . . [11.0.5721.5145] . . c:\windows\system32\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2006-10-19 01:47 . C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D . 27136 . . [11.0.5721.5145] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2010-12-09 . F67CD97282E0ABFAF91A9A1359B16F2D . 2069376 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2393802\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 9ED77E2307F6EC6F174C063C15AA3B8C . 2027008 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 9ED77E2307F6EC6F174C063C15AA3B8C . 2027008 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 84FF488E249DBD2050EB39EA81C6F5C2 . 2069376 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 84FF488E249DBD2050EB39EA81C6F5C2 . 2069376 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-04-28 . 756362706DE8BC92F11E197C98A73844 . 2066944 . . [5.1.2600.5973] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB981852\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-04-27 . 49E936E1398D1A536E84CD5D068F0F09 . 2024448 . . [5.1.2600.5973] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2393802$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-02-16 . E8B8801DE921912EBDEEFC76662F7EAD . 2024448 . . [5.1.2600.5938] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB981852$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-02-16 . DED8B5A89B085284634502E9D75AC78C . 2066944 . . [5.1.2600.5938] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB979683\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-12-09 . FFDCE1EEA79C678C40237D4E031E5B51 . 2066176 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB977165\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . 089F1E207B067A4DDEB2EEC37BBB1AA7 . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB979683$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-08-04 . 363B2BBEE0AEDC9E5433616D0AD0236A . 2066176 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB971486\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-08-04 . 32B1A971183EC22DD91EEDA61C499E7C . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB977165$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65D4220799E6FC2CB079070A6393CC0E . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB971486$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 607352B9CB3D708C67F6039097801B5A . 2066176 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 7F653A89F6E89E3AE0D49830EECE35D4 . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08 . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08 . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08 . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1EBAFEB9A3FBDC41B8D9C7F0F687AD91 . 185856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\upnphost.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1EBAFEB9A3FBDC41B8D9C7F0F687AD91 . 185856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\upnphost.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1EBAFEB9A3FBDC41B8D9C7F0F687AD91 . 185856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\upnphost.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 4D83ED8BDDEC431FC8AD907B47CFB6E3 . 367616 . . [5.3.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\dsound.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 4D83ED8BDDEC431FC8AD907B47CFB6E3 . 367616 . . [5.3.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dsound.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 4D83ED8BDDEC431FC8AD907B47CFB6E3 . 367616 . . [5.3.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\dsound.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0607CBC6FA20114CB491EFE4B2F9EFAD . 1689088 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\d3d9.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0607CBC6FA20114CB491EFE4B2F9EFAD . 1689088 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\d3d9.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0607CBC6FA20114CB491EFE4B2F9EFAD . 1689088 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\d3d9.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A340CD71EB535A3DD751B5F28723E50C . 279552 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ddraw.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A340CD71EB535A3DD751B5F28723E50C . 279552 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ddraw.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A340CD71EB535A3DD751B5F28723E50C . 279552 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ddraw.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 5652F6CE1D9E9D8068B9D29BC21B5409 . 84992 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\olepro32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 5652F6CE1D9E9D8068B9D29BC21B5409 . 84992 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\olepro32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 5652F6CE1D9E9D8068B9D29BC21B5409 . 84992 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\olepro32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . DBE2B62353660ECCA0D75EA307A717E9 . 39936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\perfctrs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . DBE2B62353660ECCA0D75EA307A717E9 . 39936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\perfctrs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . DBE2B62353660ECCA0D75EA307A717E9 . 39936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\perfctrs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C7CE131408739B0B3A318BE2D0032719 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\version.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C7CE131408739B0B3A318BE2D0032719 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\version.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C7CE131408739B0B3A318BE2D0032719 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\version.dll
[-] 2010-12-09 . A531BBD3DE13121C1380ED7DC99082DB . 2192768 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2393802\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 60E16152D847D7A7B7D3DA4C4B8E2120 . 2148864 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 60E16152D847D7A7B7D3DA4C4B8E2120 . 2148864 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 64C1ADF6DF629F340C5A439FE0EF8ED1 . 2192768 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 64C1ADF6DF629F340C5A439FE0EF8ED1 . 2192768 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-04-27 . 466A3E1239F4A9428797730E81A7A865 . 2146304 . . [5.1.2600.5973] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2393802$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-04-27 . A2ABBEC40CDB57454645D06B7EBD22F5 . 2190080 . . [5.1.2600.5973] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB981852\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-02-16 . 048DB3459FAB4CA741DCC84E1F374D65 . 2146304 . . [5.1.2600.5938] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB981852$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-02-16 . E1F653A542449D54FA2D27463D99B6B6 . 2190080 . . [5.1.2600.5938] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB979683\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-12-09 . 05BE3D9A71972223AFF6A3C823BA51B1 . 2189312 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB977165\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . 9696C553F994340CD6AA5C5A724C3A19 . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB979683$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-08-04 . 78FCC97CD878D4CF5B5D2158A5A7CF92 . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB977165$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-08-04 . FDE779EA1A564EBFE16F4E0F82B61BAD . 2189312 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB971486\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-02-07 . EFE8EACE83EAAD5849A7A548FB75B584 . 2189184 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 0CBA44D0938D57F334C0862424148B70 . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB971486$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 40F8880122A030A7E9E1FEDEA833B33D . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\srsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\srsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3805DF0AC4296A34BA4BF93B346CC378 . 171008 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\srsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 54AF4B1D5459500EF0937F6D33B1914F . 175104 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\w32time.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 54AF4B1D5459500EF0937F6D33B1914F . 175104 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\w32time.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 54AF4B1D5459500EF0937F6D33B1914F . 175104 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\w32time.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 8BAD69CBAC032D4BBACFCE0306174C30 . 333824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\wiaservc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 8BAD69CBAC032D4BBACFCE0306174C30 . 333824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\wiaservc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 8BAD69CBAC032D4BBACFCE0306174C30 . 333824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wiaservc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5C12660A97822F6E61576943B49AAAD6 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\midimap.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5C12660A97822F6E61576943B49AAAD6 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\midimap.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5C12660A97822F6E61576943B49AAAD6 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\midimap.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6F9BEF24C578D5D6740E080BEDD6A448 . 7680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\rasadhlp.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6F9BEF24C578D5D6740E080BEDD6A448 . 7680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6F9BEF24C578D5D6740E080BEDD6A448 . 7680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rasadhlp.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ISUSPM"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" [2006-09-11 218032]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"HotKeysCmds"="Start" [X]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2008-12-18 150040]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2008-12-18 150040]
"AESTFltr"="c:\windows\system32\AESTFltr.exe" [2009-02-20 729088]
"ccApp"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [2004-02-29 66680]
"vptray"="c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe" [2004-03-12 124128]
"PDVDDXSrv"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe" [2009-02-05 128232]
"Broadcom Wireless Manager UI"="c:\windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe" [2009-04-30 2396160]
"Google Quick Search Box"="c:\program files\Google\Quick Search Box\GoogleQuickSearchBox.exe" [2009-09-08 122368]
"CanonMyPrinter"="c:\program files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMyPrt.exe" [2006-10-17 1197648]
"SSBkgdUpdate"="c:\program files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" [2006-09-28 185896]
"OpwareSE4"="c:\program files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4.0\OpwareSE4.exe" [2006-10-11 75304]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2010-09-21 932288]
"Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe" [2010-09-23 38840]
"Acrobat Assistant 8.0"="c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe" [2010-09-22 640440]
"Microsoft Default Manager"="c:\program files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" [2009-07-17 288080]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2010-11-29 421888]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2010-10-29 249064]
"TkBellExe"="c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe" [2011-04-25 273544]
"AppleSyncNotifier"="c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe" [2010-12-14 47904]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2011-04-14 421160]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2011-01-31 35760]
"RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe"="c:\program files\Common Files\Research In Motion\USB Drivers\RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe" [2011-02-18 79192]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager]
BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ autocheck autochk /p \??\C:\0autocheck autochk *
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
"AntiVirusOverride"=dword:00000001
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\mmc.exe"=
"c:\\epicor\\SonicMQ61\\MQ6.1\\ibmjre14-win32\\bin\\java.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\NETGEAR\\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\\Vpn.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\NETGEAR\\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\\ViewLog.exe"=
"c:\\epicor\\oe101b\\jre\\bin\\java.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\OFFICE11\\EXCEL.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Tooble\\tooble.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Tooble\\AppUpdater.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\FreeFileViewer\\FFVCheckForUpdates.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\realplay.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Google\\Google Earth\\plugin\\geplugin.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Research In Motion\\BlackBerry Desktop\\Rim.Desktop.exe"=
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"6129:TCP"= 6129:TCP:dw
R0 cerc6;cerc6; [x]
R2 AdminService10.1B;AdminService for OpenEdge 10.1B;c:\epicor\oe101b\bin\AdmSrvc.exe [2006-12-08 13824]
R2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-01-29 135664]
R2 LMIGuardianSvc;LMIGuardianSvc;c:\program files\LogMeIn\x86\LMIGuardianSvc.exe [2010-09-27 374152]
R3 SavRoam;SavRoam;c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe [2004-03-12 169192]
S2 Crypto;Crypto; [x]
S2 IPSECDRV;SafeNet IPSec Plugin;c:\windows\system32\Drivers\IPSECDRV.sys [2003-08-20 118840]
S2 Secunia PSI Agent;Secunia PSI Agent;c:\program files\Secunia\PSI\PSIA.exe [2011-04-19 993848]
S2 Secunia Update Agent;Secunia Update Agent;c:\program files\Secunia\PSI\sua.exe [2011-04-19 399416]
S3 AESTAud;AE Audio Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AESTAud.sys [2009-02-20 112512]
S3 DniVap;SafeNet WAN Miniport (VA);c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\vap.sys [2001-12-14 36188]
S3 O2MDGRDR;O2MDGRDR;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\o2mdg.sys [2009-01-08 51616]
S3 O2SDGRDR;O2SDGRDR;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\o2sdg.sys [2009-01-08 41760]
S3 PSI;PSI;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\psi_mf.sys [2010-09-01 15544]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2011-04-25 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
- c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2009-10-22 15:50]
2011-04-28 c:\windows\Tasks\Free File Viewer Update Checker.job
- c:\program files\FreeFileViewer\FFVCheckForUpdates.exe [2010-08-16 02:44]
2011-04-28 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-01-29 15:48]
2011-04-28 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2011-04-28 c:\windows\Tasks\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-790525478-1708537768-1417001333-1003.job
- c:\program files\Real\RealUpgrade\realupgrade.exe [2011-03-29 14:47]
2011-04-28 c:\windows\Tasks\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-790525478-1708537768-1417001333-1003.job
------- Supplementary Scan -------
IE: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Append to Existing PDF - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_D183CA64F05FDD98.dll/cmsidewiki.html
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
HKCU-Run-DW6 - (no file)
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-05-09 12:30
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10p_ActiveX.exe,-101"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10p_ActiveX.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}]
@="IFlashBroker4"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\TypeLib]
"Version"="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\DeterministicNetworks\DNE\Parameters]
"SymbolicLinkValue"=hex(6):5c,00,52,00,65,00,67,00,69,00,73,00,74,00,72,00,79,
00,5c,00,4d,00,41,00,43,00,48,00,49,00,4e,00,45,00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,\
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Driver Signing]
@Denied: (2) (Administrators)
"Policy"=hex:00,00,00,00
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------
- - - - - - - > 'lsass.exe'(1384)
c:\windows\System32\BCMLogon.dll
Completion time: 2011-05-09 12:36:11
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-05-09 16:36
Pre-Run: 29,098,053,632 bytes free
Post-Run: 29,653,385,216 bytes free
- - End Of File - - C035946DD511CAFA1E055D1291ABFBA6

#9 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,432 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:48 AM

That looks like a lot of missing running components. Please run the following tool. Note that it may give quite some errors, its pretty old. However, it still ought to do the job. Please rerun Combofix when done.

• Please download Dial-A-Fix from one of the following mirrors:
  • Extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Double click Dial-a-Fix.exe to start the program. Note - you might see an error message regarding Internet Explorer. Just ignore this and continue.
  • Press the green double checkmark box (Looks like this: Posted Image)
  • UNcheck Empty Temp Folders, as well as Adjust Time/Date in the prep section. The prep section should then look like this:

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Click on go
  • Exit/Close Dial-A-Fix

regards, Elise

animinionsmalltext.gif

#10 helpme1966

helpme1966
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:14 PM

Getting message that the compresses(zippedA) folder is invalid or corrupted. Downloaded it to jump drive to copy to the laptop's desktop. Also tried to extract files and it said none was there. Any other way to get these?

#11 helpme1966

helpme1966
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

Even on another computer, can't download zipped files and get them to extract. Maybe something wrong with the files? Any other source?

#12 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,432 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:41 PM

Were you using the same internet connection (router) to download the files?

regards, Elise

animinionsmalltext.gif

#13 helpme1966

helpme1966
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

Got a lot of error messages from dial-a-fix like you said but it finished. Had to add a wipzip program to extract files.

The computer rebooted during the combofix still getting the wireless config notification dll error (I closed) and box with the dwwin.exe process which i moved but left open.

Here is the combofix log/2nd run:

ComboFix 11-05-08.04 - mmharding 05/09/2011 13:58:31.3.2 - x86
Running from: E:\ComboFix.exe
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
c:\program files\Object\bho_project.dll
c:\program files\Search Toolbar
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\icon.ico
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbar.dll
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe
c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUpdater.exe
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2011-04-09 to 2011-05-09 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-05-09 17:53 . 2011-05-09 17:53 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\CatRoot2
2011-05-09 17:50 . 2011-05-09 17:50 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\7-Zip
2011-05-09 17:49 . 2011-05-09 18:03 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Object
2011-05-04 16:32 . 2011-05-04 16:32 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Local Settings\Application Data\Western Digital
2011-05-03 20:34 . 2011-05-03 20:34 -------- d-----w- C:\found.000
2011-04-28 13:06 . 2011-04-28 13:06 388096 ----a-r- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\Microsoft\Installer\{45A66726-69BC-466B-A7A4-12FCBA4883D7}\HiJackThis.exe
2011-04-28 13:06 . 2011-04-28 13:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2011-04-25 15:15 . 2011-04-25 15:15 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2011-04-25 14:31 . 2011-04-25 14:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Apple Software Update
2011-04-25 14:17 . 2011-04-25 14:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\xing shared
2011-04-25 14:16 . 2011-04-25 14:17 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\real
2011-04-25 14:06 . 2011-04-25 14:06 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\LocalService\IETldCache
2011-04-25 14:06 . 2011-04-25 14:06 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Local Settings\Application Data\Secunia PSI
2011-04-25 14:06 . 2011-04-25 14:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Secunia
2011-04-22 19:57 . 2011-04-22 19:57 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\Roxio
2011-04-22 19:31 . 2011-04-22 19:31 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 19:30 . 2011-04-22 19:31 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 19:29 . 2011-04-22 19:29 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\SxsCaPendDel
2011-04-22 19:28 . 2011-04-22 19:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\AVSMedia
2011-04-22 19:28 . 2011-05-04 16:08 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\AVS4YOU
2011-04-22 19:28 . 2003-05-21 16:50 24576 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msxml3a.dll
2011-04-22 13:47 . 2011-04-22 13:55 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Local Settings\Application Data\Promosoft Corporation
2011-04-22 13:47 . 2011-04-22 13:55 -------- d---a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
2011-04-15 20:42 . 2011-04-15 20:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Java
2011-04-15 20:42 . 2011-04-15 20:41 73728 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\javacpl.cpl
2011-04-15 20:19 . 2011-04-15 20:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ARO 2011
2011-04-14 07:39 . 2011-04-14 07:39 103864 ----a-w- c:\program files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\nppdf32.dll
2011-04-14 02:49 . 2011-04-14 02:49 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\DriverCure
2011-04-14 02:49 . 2011-04-14 02:49 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\ParetoLogic
2011-04-14 02:49 . 2011-04-14 02:58 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\ParetoLogic
2011-04-11 14:33 . 2011-04-11 14:33 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Local Settings\Application Data\PackageAware
2011-04-11 12:47 . 2011-04-11 12:47 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\mmharding\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2011-04-11 12:47 . 2010-12-20 22:09 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2011-04-11 12:47 . 2011-04-11 12:47 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2011-04-11 12:47 . 2011-04-11 12:47 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2011-04-11 12:47 . 2010-12-20 22:08 20952 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2011-05-09 18:08 . 2009-09-02 22:39 17920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnetp.dll
2011-05-09 18:08 . 2009-09-03 21:13 58288 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnet.dll
2011-05-09 18:05 . 2009-09-02 22:38 17920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnetp.exe
2011-04-25 14:16 . 2009-08-27 17:19 499712 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msvcp71.dll
2011-04-15 20:41 . 2010-07-06 04:32 472808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\deployJava1.dll
2011-04-11 14:44 . 2009-09-03 21:13 58288 ------w- c:\windows\system32\rpcnet.exe
2011-04-06 20:20 . 2011-04-06 20:20 91424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dnssd.dll
2011-04-06 20:20 . 2011-04-06 20:20 197920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dnssdX.dll
2011-04-06 20:20 . 2011-04-06 20:20 107808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dns-sd.exe
2011-03-07 05:33 . 2009-08-26 03:00 692736 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcomm.dll
2011-03-04 06:37 . 2008-04-14 12:00 420864 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\vbscript.dll
2011-03-03 13:27 . 2008-04-14 12:00 1866880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys
2011-02-22 23:06 . 2008-04-14 12:00 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2011-02-22 23:06 . 2008-04-14 12:00 43520 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\licmgr10.dll
2011-02-22 23:06 . 2008-04-14 12:00 1469440 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\inetcpl.cpl
2011-02-22 11:41 . 2008-04-14 12:00 385024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\html.iec
2011-02-18 20:36 . 2009-09-26 00:32 41984 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbaapl.sys
2011-02-18 20:36 . 2009-09-26 00:32 4184352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\usbaaplrc.dll
2011-02-17 13:18 . 2008-04-14 12:00 455936 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mrxsmb.sys
2011-02-17 13:18 . 2008-04-14 12:00 357888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys
2011-02-17 12:32 . 2009-08-26 16:03 5120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\xpsp4res.dll
2011-02-15 20:33 . 2010-04-20 23:03 34816 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\identprv.dll
2011-02-15 12:56 . 2008-04-14 12:00 290432 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2011-02-09 13:53 . 2008-04-14 12:00 270848 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\sbe.dll
2011-02-09 13:53 . 2008-04-14 12:00 186880 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\encdec.dll
------- Sigcheck -------
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 . 96512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9F3A2F5AA6875C72BF062C712CFA2674 . 96512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . B153AFFAC761E7F5FCFA822B9C4E97BC . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\asyncmac.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 . 4224 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\beep.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 . 4224 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\beep.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . DA1F27D85E0D1525F6621372E7B685E9 . 4224 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\beep.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 463C1EC80CD17420A542B7F36A36F128 . 24576 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\kbdclass.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ndis.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ndis.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1DF7F42665C94B825322FAE71721130D . 182656 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ntfs.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntfs.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 78A08DD6A8D65E697C18E1DB01C5CDCA . 574976 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\null.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\null.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 73C1E1F395918BC2C6DD67AF7591A3AD . 2944 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\null.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . AD978A1B783B5719720CFF204B666C8E . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2509553\SP3QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . AD978A1B783B5719720CFF204B666C8E . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-06-20 . 9AEFA14BD6B182D61E3119FA5F436D3D . 361600 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 93EA8D04EC73A85DB02EB8805988F733 . 361344 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB951748$\tcpip.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\browser.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\browser.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A06CE3399D16DB864F55FAEB1F1927A9 . 77824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\browser.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\lsass.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\lsass.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . BF2466B3E18E970D8A976FB95FC1CA85 . 13312 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\lsass.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\netman.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\netman.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 13E67B55B3ABD7BF3FE7AAE5A0F9A9DE . 198144 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\netman.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 1280A158C722FA95A80FB7AEBE78FA7D . 792064 . . [2001.12.4414.700] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\comres.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 1280A158C722FA95A80FB7AEBE78FA7D . 792064 . . [2001.12.4414.700] . . c:\windows\system32\comres.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 1280A158C722FA95A80FB7AEBE78FA7D . 792064 . . [2001.12.4414.700] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\comres.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\qmgr.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\qmgr.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 574738F61FCA2935F5265DC4E5691314 . 409088 . . [6.7.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\qmgr.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 6B27A5C03DFB94B4245739065431322C . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-09 . 9222562D44021B988B9F9F62207FB6F2 . 401408 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\rpcss.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2589FE6015A316C0F5D5112B4DA7B509 . 399360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\rpcss.dll
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\services.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\services.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65DF52F5B8B6E9BBD183505225C37315 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\services.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 020CEAAEDC8EB655B6506B8C70D53BB6 . 110592 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\services.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0E776ED5F7CC9F94299E70461B7B8185 . 108544 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\services.exe
[-] 2010-08-17 . 258DD5D4283FD9F9A7166BE9AE45CE73 . 58880 . . [5.1.2600.6024] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2347290\SP3QFE\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2010-08-17 . 60784F891563FB1B767F70117FC2428F . 58880 . . [5.1.2600.6024] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2010-08-17 . 60784F891563FB1B767F70117FC2428F . 58880 . . [5.1.2600.6024] . . c:\windows\system32\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2010-08-17 . 60784F891563FB1B767F70117FC2428F . 58880 . . [5.1.2600.6024] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8E14A61ACC1D4A6CD0D38AEBAC7FA3B . 57856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2347290$\spoolsv.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\winlogon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\winlogon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . ED0EF0A136DEC83DF69F04118870003E . 507904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\winlogon.exe
[-] 2010-08-23 . 93AFB83FBC1F9443CAC722FCA63D73BF . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\comctl32.dll
[-] 2010-08-23 . 93AFB83FBC1F9443CAC722FCA63D73BF . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\system32\comctl32.dll
[-] 2010-08-23 . 93AFB83FBC1F9443CAC722FCA63D73BF . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\comctl32.dll
[-] 2010-08-23 . 736B12B725AEB2B07F0241A9F680CB10 . 1054208 . . [6.0] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.6028_x-ww_61e65202\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 06F247492BC786CE5C24A23E178C711A . 617472 . . [5.82] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2296011$\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . AEF3D788DBF40C7C4D204EA45EB0C505 . 921088 . . [6.0] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.0.0_x-ww_1382d70a\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . BD38D1EBE24A46BD3EDA059560AFBA12 . 1054208 . . [6.0] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.5512_x-ww_35d4ce83\comctl32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3D4E199942E29207970E04315D02AD3B . 62464 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\cryptsvc.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\system32\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:26 . D4991D98F2DB73C60D042F1AEF79EFAE . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\es.dll
[-] 2008-07-07 20:23 . F17F6226BDC0CD5F0BEF0DAF84D29BEC . 253952 . . [2001.12.4414.706] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB950974\SP3QFE\es.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 19A799805B24990867B00C120D300C3A . 246272 . . [2001.12.4414.701] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB950974$\es.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\imm32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\imm32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0DA85218E92526972A821587E6A8BF8F . 110080 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\imm32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\kernel32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\system32\kernel32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . B921FB870C9AC0D509B2CCABBBBE95F3 . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\kernel32.dll
[-] 2009-03-21 . DA11D9D6ECBDF0F93436A4B7C13F7BEC . 991744 . . [5.1.2600.5781] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB959426\SP3QFE\kernel32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C24B983D211C34DA8FCC1AC38477971D . 989696 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB959426$\kernel32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2DC5A8019E2387987905F77C664E4BE2 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\linkinfo.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\lpk.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\lpk.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 012DF358CEBAA23ACB26D82077820817 . 22016 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\lpk.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . 3422847AA07E37076A87D0B7D5044DC6 . 5964800 . . [8.00.6001.23141] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2497640-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . C2EF2335F1B6C2BE20A67D9098F6C9A1 . 5962240 . . [8.00.6001.19046] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mshtml.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . C2EF2335F1B6C2BE20A67D9098F6C9A1 . 5962240 . . [8.00.6001.19046] . . c:\windows\system32\mshtml.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . C2EF2335F1B6C2BE20A67D9098F6C9A1 . 5962240 . . [8.00.6001.19046] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-12-20 . 1EDCEC5D649DBAC37ED9FFB5A14CEB0C . 5961216 . . [8.00.6001.19019] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2497640-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-12-20 . 2A2C070EC691CE410533A1DA7AA3CD86 . 5962240 . . [8.00.6001.23111] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2482017-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-11-06 . 864E69F32656A7121444BA0193D7B64B . 5960704 . . [8.00.6001.23091] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2416400-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-11-06 . D7CCA87057901C87ED8CC40DDCC7FA1B . 5959168 . . [8.00.6001.18999] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2482017-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-09-10 . DE41132DA8E5A3CD57201C6F2175EC05 . 5957120 . . [8.00.6001.18975] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2416400-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-09-10 . 8A03CC037E6B7D1796192815231B0C3F . 5958656 . . [8.00.6001.23067] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2360131-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-06-24 . 94DC7E938C57F3C3D1BC4A0F68FC5830 . 5954560 . . [8.00.6001.23037] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2183461-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-06-24 . 4D7EF94795384CD2BBAAB078B7929FEA . 5951488 . . [8.00.6001.18939] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2360131-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-05-06 . C7B7A88CC7D7ABA5C395145BF92F46F7 . 5950976 . . [8.00.6001.18928] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2183461-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-05-06 . 9BE28F749A7FE7F8F177C6AA2E9DA609 . 5953024 . . [8.00.6001.23019] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB982381-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 7054F6ADC9B670887659F1561603B0D0 . 5944832 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 974772C74DA7C7A8E7C813A9908A845F . 5946880 . . [8.00.6001.22995] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB980182-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . BE6EEBEF636773A8E7A82214E81C563A . 5942784 . . [8.00.6001.18876] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB980182-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . E6B64C6C729BBC38AB7CC92CE33F97A5 . 5945856 . . [8.00.6001.22967] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978207-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . C0F9AC6FAB2C788FFEE3E69585A0E93F . 5944320 . . [8.00.6001.22945] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB976325-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . CBB1EF54B86EDB78649909DD1699E5CA . 5940736 . . [8.00.6001.18854] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB978207-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-22 . CDA69BC1C23B0EA033B989F67CB722FF . 5939712 . . [8.00.6001.18852] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976325-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-10-22 . A6CF28C6E0B6D10098AB601D85EE55E8 . 5943296 . . [8.00.6001.22942] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB976749-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . 0E49677EE57A928765FC47FFBACD5326 . 5940224 . . [8.00.6001.18828] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976749-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . B68F6E6C66D17D9EDABF3D5DA71046DA . 5942272 . . [8.00.6001.22918] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB974455-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . 758C8BEDAB7CE5F9070C85E2E57CBD80 . 3597824 . . [7.00.6000.16890] . . c:\windows\ie8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . 758C8BEDAB7CE5F9070C85E2E57CBD80 . 3597824 . . [7.00.6000.16890] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\33ec000c08e174dc768520b0fd388192\SP3GDR\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . F6098CC1B1C3858D53F20F3CB5774F3B . 3600384 . . [7.00.6000.21089] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE7\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . F6098CC1B1C3858D53F20F3CB5774F3B . 3600384 . . [7.00.6000.21089] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\33ec000c08e174dc768520b0fd388192\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . 5A32B43A48D6DCA339BF24105D9A028F . 5937152 . . [8.00.6001.18812] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . 5A32B43A48D6DCA339BF24105D9A028F . 5937152 . . [8.00.6001.18812] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\8aff2c132bea63255d1cab83ef37c507\SP3GDR\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . F25D866DD486AD30E05E5596CB363C3E . 5938176 . . [8.00.6001.22902] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE8\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-19 . F25D866DD486AD30E05E5596CB363C3E . 5938176 . . [8.00.6001.22902] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\8aff2c132bea63255d1cab83ef37c507\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-18 . 7467941BE64DFC5F8E9F3DC1DE920806 . 3069440 . . [6.00.2900.5848] . . c:\windows\ie7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-07-18 . F3EE47F296295D08A97CB50EF57244D9 . 3069952 . . [6.00.2900.5848] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260\SP3QFE\mshtml.dll
[-] 2009-03-08 . D469A0EBA2EF5C6BEE8065B7E3196E5E . 5937152 . . [8.00.6001.18702] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB972260-IE8\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A706E122B398FE1AB85CB9B75D044223 . 3066880 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB972260$\mshtml.dll
[-] 2007-08-13 . C6EC2493346ED8888A549F59210A8ED3 . 3578368 . . [7.00.5730.13] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB972260-IE7\mshtml.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 355EDBB4D412B01F1740C17E3F50FA00 . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 4200BE3808F6406DBE45A7B88DAE5035 . 322560 . . [7.0.2600.0] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.0.0_x-ww_2726e76a\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . D7075E95AA599EE77B7A89D39296BD3D . 343040 . . [7.0.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.CPlusPlusRuntime_6595b64144ccf1df_7.0.2600.5512_x-ww_3fd60d63\msvcrt.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 832E4DD8964AB7ACC880B2837CB1ED20 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2509553$\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . FCEE5FCB99F7C724593365C706D28388 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2509553\SP3QFE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . FCEE5FCB99F7C724593365C706D28388 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB951748\SP3QFE\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 943337D786A56729263071623BBB9DE5 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 943337D786A56729263071623BBB9DE5 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-06-20 . 943337D786A56729263071623BBB9DE5 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5625] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B4138E99236F0F57D4CF49BAE98A0746 . 245248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB951748$\mswsock.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1B7F071C51B77C272875C3A23E1E4550 . 407040 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\netlogon.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\powrprof.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\powrprof.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 50A166237A0FA771261275A405646CC0 . 17408 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\powrprof.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\scecli.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\scecli.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A86BB5E61BF3E39B62AB4C7E7085A084 . 181248 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\scecli.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\sfc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\sfc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 96E1C926F22EE1BFBAE82901A35F6BF3 . 5120 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\sfc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\svchost.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 27C6D03BCDB8CFEB96B716F3D8BE3E18 . 14336 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\svchost.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 . 249856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 . 249856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB78C17BB664637787C9A1C98F79C38 . 249856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\tapisrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B . 578560 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\user32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B . 578560 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\user32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . B26B135FF1B9F60C9388B4A7D16F600B . 578560 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\user32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 . 26112 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\userinit.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 . 26112 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . A93AEE1928A9D7CE3E16D24EC7380F89 . 26112 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\userinit.exe
[-] 2011-02-22 . A9FA95F0D7F511959AC721E4843E5967 . 919552 . . [8.00.6001.23139] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2497640-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . F192D49EEFE297FA858B2C774BA2291D . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.19044] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\wininet.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . F192D49EEFE297FA858B2C774BA2291D . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.19044] . . c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
[-] 2011-02-22 . F192D49EEFE297FA858B2C774BA2291D . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.19044] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-12-20 . 88014D62B5E3CDB0AC67948D86C926C8 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.19019] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2497640-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-12-20 . 5504B4ECCE892EB82CD2C5FA71940AC1 . 919552 . . [8.00.6001.23111] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2482017-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-11-06 . 9357C4249F4810FB0E49C13387A8A77C . 919552 . . [8.00.6001.23084] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2416400-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-11-06 . 306A2B05EA9846278113964DC6E2C940 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18992] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2482017-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-09-10 . 36FE8ABC59AAFBE20CBE54BC372F9429 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18968] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2416400-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-09-10 . 0555E190DCD06B8998E6DDCA42DAEB82 . 919552 . . [8.00.6001.23060] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2360131-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-06-24 . 60237E50D575FBA9BEC9BC043F157149 . 919040 . . [8.00.6001.23037] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2183461-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-06-24 . D3DEB6B2B424AC93DE3801EAEB21A9A5 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18939] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2360131-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-05-06 . 2D9C7B010409372C34F725DA5CCED083 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18923] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB2183461-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-05-06 . C1490F68B44AF8B781F52F12F564625D . 919040 . . [8.00.6001.23014] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB982381-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 7A42CFED96CDA7F2FB1A26D1F9F65775 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18904] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB982381-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2010-02-25 . 4458D59F2B0369F4D3B137541D284041 . 919040 . . [8.00.6001.22995] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB980182-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . FF4241C74E0C0A5AFFFE05F584213ECB . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18876] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB980182-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-12-21 . 5E1F666B8955FD77E65D65C4C4D882A3 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.22967] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB978207-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . 6AF52998B90F72FF2325D84D90EDA1CC . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.22945] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB976325-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-10-29 . 75240F6EDBCE7B85DF66874407D38A4F . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18854] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB978207-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . CF0A5FE05BF614C24950D8FAEC1BC309 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.18828] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB976325-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-08-29 . 972B226BDAD71C55F3CC9A72BBF8F1C1 . 916480 . . [8.00.6001.22918] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB974455-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-07-03 . 7E8A47A2E6561274B83E257CE74803FD . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.18806] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB974455-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-07-03 . 7E8A47A2E6561274B83E257CE74803FD . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.18806] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\8aff2c132bea63255d1cab83ef37c507\SP3GDR\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-07-03 . 38114DAB42FB2EB84D1726C42B8D80C5 . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.22896] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE8\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-07-03 . 38114DAB42FB2EB84D1726C42B8D80C5 . 915456 . . [8.00.6001.22896] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\8aff2c132bea63255d1cab83ef37c507\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-29 . 4C6B4138165A4C53FE8A5B1D809526C3 . 828928 . . [7.00.6000.21073] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260-IE7\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-29 . 4C6B4138165A4C53FE8A5B1D809526C3 . 828928 . . [7.00.6000.21073] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\33ec000c08e174dc768520b0fd388192\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-29 . A39B7BA7AB9B1CC2A0009F59772DB83C . 827392 . . [7.00.6000.16876] . . c:\windows\ie8\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-29 . A39B7BA7AB9B1CC2A0009F59772DB83C . 827392 . . [7.00.6000.16876] . . c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\33ec000c08e174dc768520b0fd388192\SP3GDR\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-26 . 70FFEA4793D7139A447B169CB0E500BC . 666624 . . [6.00.2900.5835] . . c:\windows\ie7\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-06-26 . 8553E6D4EC1563277323E6B2D6FBB954 . 668160 . . [6.00.2900.5835] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB972260\SP3QFE\wininet.dll
[-] 2009-03-08 . 6CE32F7778061CCC5814D5E0F282D369 . 914944 . . [8.00.6001.18702] . . c:\windows\ie8updates\KB972260-IE8\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 7A4F775ABB2F1C97DEF3E73AFA2FAEDD . 666112 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB972260$\wininet.dll
[-] 2007-08-13 . A4A0FC92358F39538A6494C42EF99FE9 . 818688 . . [7.00.5730.13] . . c:\windows\ie7updates\KB972260-IE7\wininet.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 2CCC474EB85CEAA3E1FA1726580A3E5A . 82432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ws2_32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9789E95E1D88EEB4B922BF3EA7779C28 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ws2help.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9789E95E1D88EEB4B922BF3EA7779C28 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ws2help.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9789E95E1D88EEB4B922BF3EA7779C28 . 19968 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ws2help.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 . 1033728 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\explorer.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 . 1033728 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\explorer.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 12896823FB95BFB3DC9B46BCAEDC9923 . 1033728 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\explorer.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 058710B720282CA82B909912D3EF28DB . 146432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\regedit.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 058710B720282CA82B909912D3EF28DB . 146432 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\regedit.exe
[-] 2010-07-16 . 7A6A7900B5E322763430BA6FD9A31224 . 1288192 . . [5.1.2600.6010] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ole32.dll
[-] 2010-07-16 . 7A6A7900B5E322763430BA6FD9A31224 . 1288192 . . [5.1.2600.6010] . . c:\windows\system32\ole32.dll
[-] 2010-07-16 . 7A6A7900B5E322763430BA6FD9A31224 . 1288192 . . [5.1.2600.6010] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ole32.dll
[-] 2010-07-16 . 8D51FB47062F2A1A9EFECCEF338A4C46 . 1289216 . . [5.1.2600.6010] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB979687\SP3QFE\ole32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . ECCE74BC6168375016450A86A164D976 . 1287168 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB979687$\ole32.dll
[-] 2010-04-16 . 9E03DC5AB51CFD0190541CE2038D819D . 406016 . . [1.0420.2600.5969] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\usp10.dll
[-] 2010-04-16 . 9E03DC5AB51CFD0190541CE2038D819D . 406016 . . [1.0420.2600.5969] . . c:\windows\system32\usp10.dll
[-] 2010-04-16 . 9E03DC5AB51CFD0190541CE2038D819D . 406016 . . [1.0420.2600.5969] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\usp10.dll
[-] 2010-04-16 . F8894BCC961D461674002B4BAE7AECC1 . 406016 . . [1.0420.2600.5969] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB981322\SP3QFE\usp10.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 7D7D8501F3CB45D0408CDEFA08CDAEFF . 406016 . . [1.0420.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB981322$\usp10.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . F92E1076C42FCD6DB3D72D8CFE9816D5 . 13824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wscntfy.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 295D21F14C335B53CB8154E5B1F892B9 . 129024 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\xmlprov.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\eventlog.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\eventlog.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6D4FEB43EE538FC5428CC7F0565AA656 . 56320 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\eventlog.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9DD07AF82244867CA36681EA2D29CE79 . 1614848 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\sfcfiles.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5F1D5F88303D4A4DBC8E5F97BA967CC3 . 15360 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ctfmon.exe
[-] 2009-07-27 . 99BC0B50F511924348BE19C7C7313BBF . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5853] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2009-07-27 . 99BC0B50F511924348BE19C7C7313BBF . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5853] . . c:\windows\system32\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2009-07-27 . 99BC0B50F511924348BE19C7C7313BBF . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5853] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2009-07-27 . 888CD7B39C37E13A2419BECFAAF0A28C . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5853] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB971029\SP3QFE\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1926899BF9FFE2602B63074971700412 . 135168 . . [6.00.2900.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB971029$\shsvcs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\regsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\regsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5B19B557B0C188210A56A6B699D90B8F . 59904 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\regsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A9A7365A1CA4319AA7C1D6CD8E4EAFA . 192512 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\schedsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0A5679B3714EDAB99E357057EE88FCA6 . 71680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ssdpsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\termsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\termsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . FF3477C03BE7201C294C35F684B3479F . 295424 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\termsrv.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB32D3B8CBE79899D63280BB7A83CD9 . 344064 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\hnetcfg.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB32D3B8CBE79899D63280BB7A83CD9 . 344064 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\hnetcfg.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3CB32D3B8CBE79899D63280BB7A83CD9 . 344064 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\hnetcfg.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8849F77C0B66226335A59D26CB4EDC6 . 167936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\appmgmts.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8849F77C0B66226335A59D26CB4EDC6 . 167936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\appmgmts.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . D8849F77C0B66226335A59D26CB4EDC6 . 167936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\appmgmts.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9859C0F6936E723E4892D7141B1327D5 . 11648 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\acpiec.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 9859C0F6936E723E4892D7141B1327D5 . 11648 . . [5.1.2600.0] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\acpiec.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 02:09 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\aec.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 02:09 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\aec.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 02:09 . 8BED39E3C35D6A489438B8141717A557 . 142592 . . [5.1.2601.3142] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\aec.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2008-04-14 . 3BB22519A194418D5FEC05D800A19AD0 . 36608 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
[-] 2010-09-18 07:18 . 842900DEDBC8E3E8DBCCCB298FD88F65 . 953856 . . [4.1.6151] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2387149\SP3QFE\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2010-09-18 06:53 . E76A5C202E68AF5A322D16B5A78F48B9 . 953856 . . [4.1.6151] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2010-09-18 06:53 . E76A5C202E68AF5A322D16B5A78F48B9 . 953856 . . [4.1.6151] . . c:\windows\system32\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2010-09-18 06:53 . E76A5C202E68AF5A322D16B5A78F48B9 . 953856 . . [4.1.6151] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . CDDD4416B2B4C7295FE3FDB6DDE57E4E . 927504 . . [4.1.0.61] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2387149$\mfc40u.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 986B1FF5814366D71E0AC5755C88F2D3 . 33792 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\msgsvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . C7E39EA41233E9F5B86C8DA3A9F1E4A8 . 52224 . . [9.0.1.56] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2006-10-19 01:47 . C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D . 27136 . . [11.0.5721.5145] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2006-10-19 01:47 . C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D . 27136 . . [11.0.5721.5145] . . c:\windows\system32\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2006-10-19 01:47 . C51B4A5C05A5475708E3C81C7765B71D . 27136 . . [11.0.5721.5145] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\mspmsnsv.dll
[-] 2010-12-09 . F67CD97282E0ABFAF91A9A1359B16F2D . 2069376 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2393802\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 9ED77E2307F6EC6F174C063C15AA3B8C . 2027008 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 9ED77E2307F6EC6F174C063C15AA3B8C . 2027008 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 84FF488E249DBD2050EB39EA81C6F5C2 . 2069376 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 84FF488E249DBD2050EB39EA81C6F5C2 . 2069376 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-04-28 . 756362706DE8BC92F11E197C98A73844 . 2066944 . . [5.1.2600.5973] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB981852\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-04-27 . 49E936E1398D1A536E84CD5D068F0F09 . 2024448 . . [5.1.2600.5973] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2393802$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-02-16 . E8B8801DE921912EBDEEFC76662F7EAD . 2024448 . . [5.1.2600.5938] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB981852$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2010-02-16 . DED8B5A89B085284634502E9D75AC78C . 2066944 . . [5.1.2600.5938] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB979683\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-12-09 . FFDCE1EEA79C678C40237D4E031E5B51 . 2066176 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB977165\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . 089F1E207B067A4DDEB2EEC37BBB1AA7 . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB979683$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-08-04 . 363B2BBEE0AEDC9E5433616D0AD0236A . 2066176 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB971486\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-08-04 . 32B1A971183EC22DD91EEDA61C499E7C . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB977165$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 65D4220799E6FC2CB079070A6393CC0E . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB971486$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 607352B9CB3D708C67F6039097801B5A . 2066176 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 7F653A89F6E89E3AE0D49830EECE35D4 . 2023936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\ntkrnlpa.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08 . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08 . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 156F64A3345BD23C600655FB4D10BC08 . 435200 . . [5.1.2400.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntmssvc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1EBAFEB9A3FBDC41B8D9C7F0F687AD91 . 185856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\upnphost.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1EBAFEB9A3FBDC41B8D9C7F0F687AD91 . 185856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\upnphost.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 1EBAFEB9A3FBDC41B8D9C7F0F687AD91 . 185856 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\upnphost.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 4D83ED8BDDEC431FC8AD907B47CFB6E3 . 367616 . . [5.3.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\dsound.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 4D83ED8BDDEC431FC8AD907B47CFB6E3 . 367616 . . [5.3.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dsound.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 4D83ED8BDDEC431FC8AD907B47CFB6E3 . 367616 . . [5.3.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\dsound.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0607CBC6FA20114CB491EFE4B2F9EFAD . 1689088 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\d3d9.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0607CBC6FA20114CB491EFE4B2F9EFAD . 1689088 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\d3d9.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 0607CBC6FA20114CB491EFE4B2F9EFAD . 1689088 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\d3d9.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A340CD71EB535A3DD751B5F28723E50C . 279552 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ddraw.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A340CD71EB535A3DD751B5F28723E50C . 279552 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\ddraw.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . A340CD71EB535A3DD751B5F28723E50C . 279552 . . [5.03.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ddraw.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 5652F6CE1D9E9D8068B9D29BC21B5409 . 84992 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\olepro32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 5652F6CE1D9E9D8068B9D29BC21B5409 . 84992 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\olepro32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 12:00 . 5652F6CE1D9E9D8068B9D29BC21B5409 . 84992 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\olepro32.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . DBE2B62353660ECCA0D75EA307A717E9 . 39936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\perfctrs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . DBE2B62353660ECCA0D75EA307A717E9 . 39936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\perfctrs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . DBE2B62353660ECCA0D75EA307A717E9 . 39936 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\perfctrs.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C7CE131408739B0B3A318BE2D0032719 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\version.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C7CE131408739B0B3A318BE2D0032719 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\version.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . C7CE131408739B0B3A318BE2D0032719 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\version.dll
[-] 2010-12-09 . A531BBD3DE13121C1380ED7DC99082DB . 2192768 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB2393802\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 60E16152D847D7A7B7D3DA4C4B8E2120 . 2148864 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 60E16152D847D7A7B7D3DA4C4B8E2120 . 2148864 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 64C1ADF6DF629F340C5A439FE0EF8ED1 . 2192768 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\Driver Cache\i386\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-12-09 . 64C1ADF6DF629F340C5A439FE0EF8ED1 . 2192768 . . [5.1.2600.6055] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-04-27 . 466A3E1239F4A9428797730E81A7A865 . 2146304 . . [5.1.2600.5973] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB2393802$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-04-27 . A2ABBEC40CDB57454645D06B7EBD22F5 . 2190080 . . [5.1.2600.5973] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB981852\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-02-16 . 048DB3459FAB4CA741DCC84E1F374D65 . 2146304 . . [5.1.2600.5938] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB981852$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2010-02-16 . E1F653A542449D54FA2D27463D99B6B6 . 2190080 . . [5.1.2600.5938] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB979683\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-12-09 . 05BE3D9A71972223AFF6A3C823BA51B1 . 2189312 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB977165\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-12-08 . 9696C553F994340CD6AA5C5A724C3A19 . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5913] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB979683$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-08-04 . 78FCC97CD878D4CF5B5D2158A5A7CF92 . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB977165$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-08-04 . FDE779EA1A564EBFE16F4E0F82B61BAD . 2189312 . . [5.1.2600.5857] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB971486\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-02-07 . EFE8EACE83EAAD5849A7A548FB75B584 . 2189184 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$hf_mig$\KB956572\SP3QFE\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2009-02-06 . 0CBA44D0938D57F334C0862424148B70 . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5755] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB971486$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 40F8880122A030A7E9E1FEDEA833B33D . 2145280 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\$NtUninstallKB956572$\ntoskrnl.exe
[-] 2008-04-14 . 54AF4B1D5459500EF0937F6D33B1914F . 175104 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\w32time.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 54AF4B1D5459500EF0937F6D33B1914F . 175104 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\w32time.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 54AF4B1D5459500EF0937F6D33B1914F . 175104 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\w32time.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 8BAD69CBAC032D4BBACFCE0306174C30 . 333824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\wiaservc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 8BAD69CBAC032D4BBACFCE0306174C30 . 333824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\wiaservc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 8BAD69CBAC032D4BBACFCE0306174C30 . 333824 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\wiaservc.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5C12660A97822F6E61576943B49AAAD6 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\midimap.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5C12660A97822F6E61576943B49AAAD6 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\midimap.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 5C12660A97822F6E61576943B49AAAD6 . 18944 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\midimap.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6F9BEF24C578D5D6740E080BEDD6A448 . 7680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\ERDNT\cache\rasadhlp.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6F9BEF24C578D5D6740E080BEDD6A448 . 7680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
[-] 2008-04-14 . 6F9BEF24C578D5D6740E080BEDD6A448 . 7680 . . [5.1.2600.5512] . . c:\windows\system32\dllcache\rasadhlp.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ISUSPM"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" [2006-09-11 218032]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"HotKeysCmds"="Start" [X]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2008-12-18 150040]
"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2008-12-18 150040]
"AESTFltr"="c:\windows\system32\AESTFltr.exe" [2009-02-20 729088]
"ccApp"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [2004-02-29 66680]
"vptray"="c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe" [2004-03-12 124128]
"PDVDDXSrv"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD DX\PDVDDXSrv.exe" [2009-02-05 128232]
"Broadcom Wireless Manager UI"="c:\windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe" [2009-04-30 2396160]
"Google Quick Search Box"="c:\program files\Google\Quick Search Box\GoogleQuickSearchBox.exe" [2009-09-08 122368]
"CanonMyPrinter"="c:\program files\Canon\MyPrinter\BJMyPrt.exe" [2006-10-17 1197648]
"SSBkgdUpdate"="c:\program files\Common Files\Scansoft Shared\SSBkgdUpdate\SSBkgdupdate.exe" [2006-09-28 185896]
"OpwareSE4"="c:\program files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4.0\OpwareSE4.exe" [2006-10-11 75304]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2010-09-21 932288]
"Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe" [2010-09-23 38840]
"Acrobat Assistant 8.0"="c:\program files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\Acrotray.exe" [2010-09-22 640440]
"Microsoft Default Manager"="c:\program files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" [2009-07-17 288080]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2010-11-29 421888]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe" [2010-10-29 249064]
"TkBellExe"="c:\program files\real\realplayer\update\realsched.exe" [2011-04-25 273544]
"AppleSyncNotifier"="c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleSyncNotifier.exe" [2010-12-14 47904]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2011-04-14 421160]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2011-01-31 35760]
"RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe"="c:\program files\Common Files\Research In Motion\USB Drivers\RIMBBLaunchAgent.exe" [2011-02-18 79192]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager]
BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ autocheck autochk /p \??\C:\0autocheck autochk *
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
"AntiVirusOverride"=dword:00000001
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\mmc.exe"=
"c:\\epicor\\SonicMQ61\\MQ6.1\\ibmjre14-win32\\bin\\java.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\NETGEAR\\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\\Vpn.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\NETGEAR\\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\\ViewLog.exe"=
"c:\\epicor\\oe101b\\jre\\bin\\java.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Office\\OFFICE11\\EXCEL.EXE"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Tooble\\tooble.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Tooble\\AppUpdater.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\FreeFileViewer\\FFVCheckForUpdates.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\realplay.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Google\\Google Earth\\plugin\\geplugin.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Research In Motion\\BlackBerry Desktop\\Rim.Desktop.exe"=
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"6129:TCP"= 6129:TCP:dw
R0 cerc6;cerc6; [x]
R2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-01-29 135664]
R2 LMIGuardianSvc;LMIGuardianSvc;c:\program files\LogMeIn\x86\LMIGuardianSvc.exe [2010-09-27 374152]
R3 SavRoam;SavRoam;c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe [2004-03-12 169192]
S2 AdminService10.1B;AdminService for OpenEdge 10.1B;c:\epicor\oe101b\bin\AdmSrvc.exe [2006-12-08 13824]
S2 Crypto;Crypto; [x]
S2 IPSECDRV;SafeNet IPSec Plugin;c:\windows\system32\Drivers\IPSECDRV.sys [2003-08-20 118840]
S2 Secunia PSI Agent;Secunia PSI Agent;c:\program files\Secunia\PSI\PSIA.exe [2011-04-19 993848]
S2 Secunia Update Agent;Secunia Update Agent;c:\program files\Secunia\PSI\sua.exe [2011-04-19 399416]
S3 AESTAud;AE Audio Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\AESTAud.sys [2009-02-20 112512]
S3 DniVap;SafeNet WAN Miniport (VA);c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\vap.sys [2001-12-14 36188]
S3 O2MDGRDR;O2MDGRDR;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\o2mdg.sys [2009-01-08 51616]
S3 O2SDGRDR;O2SDGRDR;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\o2sdg.sys [2009-01-08 41760]
S3 PSI;PSI;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\psi_mf.sys [2010-09-01 15544]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2011-04-25 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
- c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2009-10-22 15:50]
2011-04-28 c:\windows\Tasks\Free File Viewer Update Checker.job
- c:\program files\FreeFileViewer\FFVCheckForUpdates.exe [2010-08-16 02:44]
2011-04-28 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
2011-04-28 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
2011-04-28 c:\windows\Tasks\RealUpgradeLogonTaskS-1-5-21-790525478-1708537768-1417001333-1003.job
2011-04-28 c:\windows\Tasks\RealUpgradeScheduledTaskS-1-5-21-790525478-1708537768-1417001333-1003.job
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://www.bing.com/?pc=ZUGO&form=ZGAPHP
IE: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Append to Existing PDF - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_D183CA64F05FDD98.dll/cmsidewiki.html
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
AddRemove-Search Toolbar - c:\program files\Search Toolbar\SearchToolbarUninstall.exe
catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2011-05-09 14:09
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS
scanning hidden processes ...
scanning hidden autostart entries ...
scanning hidden files ...
scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}]
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10p_ActiveX.exe,-101"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil10p_ActiveX.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\TypeLib]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}]
@="IFlashBroker4"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Classes\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\TypeLib]
"Version"="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\DeterministicNetworks\DNE\Parameters]
"SymbolicLinkValue"=hex(6):5c,00,52,00,65,00,67,00,69,00,73,00,74,00,72,00,79,
00,5c,00,4d,00,41,00,43,00,48,00,49,00,4e,00,45,00,5c,00,53,00,79,00,73,00,\
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Driver Signing]
@Denied: (2) (Administrators)
"Policy"=hex:00,00,00,00
--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------
- - - - - - - > 'lsass.exe'(1400)
c:\windows\System32\BCMLogon.dll
- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(3540)
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\program files\ScanSoft\OmniPageSE4.0\OpHookSE4.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\program files\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression 5\share\pihook.dll
c:\program files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\Shellex.dll
c:\program files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\DLLShared\DLAAPI_W.DLL
c:\program files\Roxio\Drag-to-Disc\ShellRes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\NETGEAR\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\IreIKE.exe
c:\windows\System32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
c:\windows\System32\bcmwltry.exe
c:\program files\NETGEAR\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\SafeCfg.exe
c:\program files\Secunia\PSI\psi_tray.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe
c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DWRCS.EXE
c:\program files\NETGEAR\NETGEAR ProSafe VPN Client\IPSecMon.exe
c:\windows\SYSTEM32\DWRCST.exe
c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\o2flash.exe
c:\windows\system32\rpcnet.exe
c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe
c:\epicor\oe101b\bin\_mprosrv.exe
c:\epicor\oe101b\bin\_mprosrv.exe
c:\windows\system32\dwwin.exe
Completion time: 2011-05-09 14:16:05 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2011-05-09 18:16
ComboFix2.txt 2011-05-09 16:36
Pre-Run: 29,644,374,016 bytes free
Post-Run: 29,638,889,472 bytes free
- - End Of File - - AB9980B4BAE7628507E74895A9C60745

#14 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,432 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:56 PM

How are things running at this point?

Please launch Malwarebytes Antimalware, update it and run a full scan. Post me the resulting log.

Click Start > Run, type sc start rpcss and press enter. Let me know what comes back.

regards, Elise

animinionsmalltext.gif

#15 helpme1966

helpme1966
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 80 posts
  •  

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:13 PM

About the same. The wireless config notification dll pops up - box in center upon startup closed with dwdin.exe.

Any way to assist me with getting the desktop icons to move or internet back up? I have Malwarebytes loaded but need to update and am not sure how to do that. Can I copy the update to backup drive and load from there? (Sorry for my lack of knowledge).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users