Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Issues between dxdiag and nvidia inspector/CPU-Z

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 digitalsynner85

digitalsynner85

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

I have a GTX460 that I ordered with my PC when I bought it off of IBuyPower. When I purchased it, they were running a special for a 4GB card, so I got that. I was looking into overclocking and pulled up some programs such as CPU-Z and nVidia inspector, and they both show that I only have 2058mb memory, while if I go into dxdiag, it shows that I have 4062mb. Would that issue of CPU-Z and nvidia inspector not showing the full 4062 be due to me not having SLI drivers installed? Only reason I'm asking that is because now, when you go to the site and build a computer, they don't offer a 4gb video card, just a 2gb card w/ the SLI feature, but as far as I remember, I could've sworn I only have 1 video card.
System Specs:
[Win7 64bit, 3.2ghz AMD Phenom II X6 1095T, Gigabyte GA-890GPA-UD3H, 8GB DDR3 Dual-channel (the brand is crucial IIRC), 1TB WDC WD1002FAEX-00Z3A0 ATA 7500RPM, 4GB Nvidia GTX460, Razer Megalodon USB Headset]

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users