Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cant Get Outlook Express To Work

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 uncfingers

uncfingers

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 AM

Posted 01 January 2006 - 06:11 AM

:thumbsup: first off happy new year to everyone ..now i like some of you cant get my outlook express to work....i use hotmail as my default but when i try to send something using outlook it says that i can no longer use outlook as hotmail no longer lets it allow it. please how can i get outlook working as well as my hotmail account i had no problems in the early days why cant i use them both now ... please not too technical with the explanations ...many thanks :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Albert Frankenstein

Albert Frankenstein

• Members
  • 2,707 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:29 AM

Posted 01 January 2006 - 07:39 AM

The answer is on the Hotmail website.

You can no longer access your hotmail account by using Outlook or Outlook Express, unless you pay for a subscription. This is due to past abuses.

From the site:
"If you purchase a subscription service such as MSN Hotmail Plus or MSN Premium, you get access to your account from Outlook or Outlook Express, along with many other added features."

To join, click HERE.
ALBERT FRANKENSTEIN
I'M SO SMART IT'S SCARY!

Currently home chillin' with the fam and my two dogs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users