Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HiJacked???

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 llc

llc

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:33 AM

Very strange things are happening on my computer. I don't understand a lot about technology so bear with me. But I think there could be keylogging, remote listening, information stealing, etc., going on. I've recently been identity thefted and strange happenings have been taking place on both my laptop and cell phone. Please, can anyone help? I don't know where to begin.

I ran the program and am attaching the tcpview.txt file

Merged posts. ~ OB

Attached Files

Edited by Orange Blossom, 25 April 2011 - 09:07 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 llc

llc
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:31 PM

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:03 AM

Let me start by saying THANK YOU and that I am technologically challenged to say the least.

However, for the past 6-9 months stranger and stranger things have been happening on my laptops and mobile phone.

Lots of factors but I have some identity theft/fraud issues that have arisen, my computer is slow to shut down, when I try to look on line for security information often times a translucent grey screen will move from right to left and not allow me to get to a page link, there are system and local "users" with administrative priviledges in various programs, downloaded HIJACKTHIS and tried to make a log but was unable, then attempted to "fix" threats but they came right back after restart, my volume button flashes on and off and it almost seems as if someone is listening through the computer if that's possible?, had an older Macbook that I watched move all it's data from right to left across the bottom of the screen and out into cyberspace back in December, bought new laptop COMPAQ Presario CQ56 and lots of weird stuff continues to happen. dMaybe I'm paranoid but there are too many instances and coincidences and I would really like to know if I'm crazy or if I am remotely being hacked, hijacked, spyed upon, information stealing, etc. I know it sounds weird, but I'm not a conspiracy theorist or anything of the like. Very normal and just want a safe computer and phone. I wish it was only redirects that was happening but it seems like more than most of the posts I've seen.

Please, if someone could help I would greatly appreciate it!

OH - I also have Norton who says nothing is wrong - although it is constantly file blocking, the i.p. address is falling off the adapter, it says in the history I'm connected to a different IP address than the network security map shows, etc.

I just don't understand it and I don't understand enough about computers to explain it well, much less fix it.

Thank you.

Attached Files

Edited by Orange Blossom, 25 April 2011 - 09:08 AM.
Merged topics. ~ OB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users