1) I found instructions on getting the keyboard out, but would first like advice about grounding myself. Mostly I've seen "touch a radiator or cold water tap, and don't move your feet." So does this just mean touch the metal every once in awhile? One source said it should be unpainted metal, but our radiators are painted. Here are my choices:
- Radiators are painted, located in rooms with wooden floors, kinda dusty.
- Cold water taps are in cramped quarters, one with a wooden floor, one with slate-type tiles (not ceramic)
- Some unknown, painted pipe in the sunroom, with painted tiles. Easy to keep the cat away.
2) Once I get the keyboard out, how do I get the deposits off? Some have said just soapy water and one person said mouthwash. Isnít the problem with water that there will be deposits? Can I use rubbing alcohol?
Many thanks in advance!