Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer
My name is etavares and I will be working with you to fix your computer.
We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.
Please take note:
- If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know.
- If you are unable to create a log because your computer cannot start up successfully please provide detailed information about your installed Windows Operating System including the Version, Edition and if it is a 32bit or a 64bit system.
- If you are unsure about any of these characteristics just post what you can and we will guide you.
- Please tell us if you have your original Windows CD/DVD available.
- If you are unable to perform the steps we have recommended please try one more time and if unsuccessful alert us of such and we will design an alternate means of obtaining the necessary information.
- Once we start working together, please reply back within 3 days or this thread may be closed so we can help others who are waiting. If you will be unable to respond (e.g. vacation, travel, etc.), please let me know ahead of time.
- Please refrain from running tools or applying updates other than those we suggest while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process. Please also continue to work with me until I give you the all clear. Even if your computer appears to act better, you may still be infected.
- If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.
- If you have already posted a log, please do so again as instructed below, as your situation may have changed.
- Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.
NOrmally, I'd ask for new logs, but since you can't run them, kind of pointless, right? Just let me know if you're there and we'll figure it out.
If I don't respond within 2 days, please feel free to PM me.
Please don't ask for help via PM. The forums are there for a reason. Please post in the forums so others may benefit as well.
Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators